Arc 2: The Real Story Begins

Recording these things for Snapchat stories would forever be her role when her friends decided to get on in a comical manner.

"No, no it was more like this. Look y'all. I can do a better impersonation." Said one guy. He got up from his seat at the cafeteria table and began to walk up to the two others who were standing in an exaggerated limp. His bottom lip was jutted to a side and his eyes were nearly closed. Clearly, he was making fun of someone.

When he started she cackled. "That's it! That's him! Mr. Martins is that you??! Oh my f*cking- hahahaha!" Her hand was banging on the table now.

Another boy who sat laughed softly, calmly. He watched her and couldn't help himself. "Jesy . . ." He saw that a lot of people in the cafeteria were watching and staring, smiling at her. "You're causing a scene . . ."

Jesy did not care. "But look at him! He's even better than those two! You lads need to go have a sat right here. Boo! You sucked!"

Before the other boy had come forward, two boys were trying to do an impression of one of the teachers at their school. They were called Ray Ray and Seokjin. The boy who stole the show was known as Prodigy.

Ray Ray and Jin looked rather disappointed as they watched Jesy give them a thumbs down.

"You heard the lady. Have a sat lads. Hahahaha!" A different boy at the table laughed- not the calm one. He had blonde hair styled in an edgy haircut and was called Michael.

Ray Ray seethed though he tried to hide it. "Shut up Michael! Just 'cause she's laughing at Prodigy more doesn't mean that you get a po-" He saw Michael hold up the finger to him while laughing. "Shut up! Aggghh!"

Jin looked at Prodigy do his killer impression and then pushed him to the ground. "We are no longer playing that childish game." He fixed his tie.

Jesy kept laughing. "Dumb asses! Ha ha! To all the people watching this, just know that I wasn't in this. Mr. M I'm not a bad egg."

The calm one at the table was called Yoongi. "But you were laughing."

Ray Ray found Yoongi's tactic annoying. He's just playing like he doesn't even care about the whole thing so she can choose him in the end. Everyone at school knew about them. How the boys that Jesy was always around wanted her . . . wanted to win her heart so constantly competed for it. It was sad though . . . she never gave them the time of day.

Jesy wiped away a tear and got back to eating. "I think I'll go check on my little bundle of joy about now."

Prodigy nearly fell. "You have a kid???!" He got kicked to the ground by Jin this time.

"She's talking about her sister." Jin hissed. He then smiled at his love. She's mine. The others are irrelevant. "I will accompany you sweet Jesy."

"She doesn't need you to walk her a few feet away. Jade literally sits two tables down you nimorod." Michael laughed in his throat. "I'm funny."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You don't need to check on her. She's a big girl after all."

Jesy scrunched her nose. "I know but I'm older so I feel the need to-"

"Constantly be there for her to make sure everything is always a-okay?" Prodigy softened to the idea now that he knew that Jesy had not had a child behind their backs.

Jesy nodded at him. "Exactly. That and butt into her life. Ha. Her reaction is always priceless." She snickered and then hopped to where Jade was like a bunny. Her hands were up and everything.

"Aww she's so cute." Ray Ray started to record her. The rest of the room seemed to find her cute as well.

Meanwhile, Jade was talking to some intelligent people like herself about political matters. "But how is that going to help the economy?" She stated to a boy with an opposing view.