First Meeting

Hey guys I am gonna change something, in my story Law has a bounty higher than kid so, laws bounty is gonna be 400 000 000 berrys I know it's way higher but, hey don't judge me.

LAW

I smelled a sweet scent. Vanilla and strawberries. I looked up and saw her.

It was my mate, I finally found her, but that's not all, she has quite the reputation. She's Monkey D. Luna. She had a 120 000 000 berry bounty on her head, the 12th supernova. 

Bepo looked at me, he was about to ask me something but I already answered him, "She's my mate, I found her"

Bepo was about to open his mouth but once again he didn't get to speak, Penguin beat him to it, I could tell he was starting to get frustrated. "Who is it?"

"Monkey D. Luna" I replied still staring a head, they were bringing out a mermaid now. This is getting interesting, remembering the history of the island I felt sorry for the poor thing whoever bought her, was probably gonna torture her to death or something.

"Hey captain are you gonna approach her?" Bepo said, happily finally being able to speak without someone beating him to it.

"After this i'll try to approach her and get to know her, I mean it would be pretty creepy if I just go up to her and say 'hey I'm the last vampire. One of the strongest races alive and your my mate', she'd freak." I said, still pretty chill.

"But what if she gets away?" Shachi questioned

"If she gets away, she gets away. now that I know who she is, I know that I can find her again" My tone not changing.

LUNA

My hands started to shake as they brought Camie onto the stage. Nami noticing that hugged me, "Hey don't worry, we have 2 000 000 berrys and i'm sure that we can buy her back, and if not there's always the pirate way." I laughed, but it was shaky. I still felt like something huge was gonna happen, but we're pirates. Everyday is interesting and with that I decided to look forward and focus on Camie.

Everybody started to bid and as the number got higher nami was about to bid, but a revolting man in a fat white and a bubble around his face, a celestial dragon, raised his hand, "5 000 000 000". 

My legs gave out from under me. No. CAMIE. I wanted to scream but all that came out was a whimper.

Hatchan was walking toward Camie, but his sweater opened up revealing his eight octopus arms and everyone saw that he was a fishman. 

From there onward everything went wrong, the one who bet on Camire, shot hatchan and started cheering then Luffy got mad and punched him.

"I guess this means that there now officially gonna send an admiral and navy warships after us now" I sighed

"Tach to bad luffy got to him before I could" zoro said. Sheathing his sword again.

"Hmm I wonder if I can kick him were the sin doesn't shine if the damage is already done" I hummed.

"You could but then they'll probably supeeerr raise your bounty again" Franky said

"Na" I said shaking my head. "no way do I want that"

"You really shouldn't sweat it so much. I mean your already getting more marriage suitors than bounty hunters" Nami said  from where she was kneeling next to hatchan. 

"Don't worry Luna-chuan" Sanj said spinning in literal circles around me. "Your dashing prince is here to make sure none of those filthy pigs even get close to touching you"

I looked around and sweat dropped everyone around us was running towards the exit behind us, soon it was just us and a couple other people.

People in metal suits started attack us. I stood up and sighed. I really don't like to fight but if it's to protect the people I care about, then I am willing to go to war against the entire world. I controlled the blood inside their bodies to paralyze them. 

Soon Robin, Usopp, Broke, and Chopper fell down from the roof. I started laughing when i saw that Usopp  ended up landing on the oldest celestial dragon.

My laughing episode was cute short when i saw that the last celestial dragon had a gun pointing at Camie I started running toward Camie but deep down in my heart I knew I couldn't make it.