Reighley

Hey guys I made some major changes to the previous chapter so go check it out
Thanks

But then suddenly the girl fainted. What happened.

The wall behind Camie started to shake then tear apart. A white haired old man and a giant walked thru.

"Reighley! It's you" Hatchan suddenly spoke up

"Wait. You know him?" Nami asked

"Yeah. He's the mechanic I was telling you all about"

I turned around in time to see Reighley touch Camies' collar. "No. DON'T DO IT" Pappag screamed "YOU'RE GONNA KILL HER" every tick the collar made made my heart skip a beat, it felt as if time had slowed down. The collar exploded but Camie was fine, what happened.

"Monkey D. Luffy, I can't imagine anyone more suited to wear that hat than you, and you, Luna the resemblance between you and your mother is uncanny, your gonna be quite a looker at that when you grow up" He then started chuckling. I blushed. Was that a complement? I also think I heard a growl from behind me. 

"Well we should get out of here before the marines get here" Reighley said. I couldn't agree more.

I then heard a baritone voice, I felt a delicate shiver run down me spin. It wasn't the creepy kind, but a pleasant kind. It made butterflies bloom in my stomach. "Don't bother the marines already had this place surrounded before the auction even started" he paused to chuckle at this. Like he knew something we didn't. My heart skipped at the sound of his laugh, what is this man doing to me. "But i'm pretty sure that they weren't expecting someone to mop the floor with those snotty idiots"

"Who are you" Zoro asked getting ready to fight

Robin answered Zoro's question "That's Trafalgar Law, and that man behind him is Eustass Kid".

"Wait you mean the ones who have higher bounties than Luffy" Usopp says clearly scared.

"Well you weaklings can stay here well I go out and and show those marines what it really means to be a pirate." Kid said

"What" Luffy and Law both said in unison, pissed.

"Don't forget i'm the one with the highest bounty here!" Law said pissed.

All three captains argued as they went outside to fight.

"Do all captains act like children or just those three idiots?" Nami questioned

"That doesn't matter this is our chance to get out of here" Usopp said

Suddenly all the weapons in the room went flying out side. I ducked to avoid having my head cut off.

"Let's go outside" Zoro said. We all nodded. Apparently the other two crews thought that was also a good idea, because they also followed us outside.

I saw a bear. And not just any bear. A Polar Bear. SOOO CUTE. "Can I please pet you, i have never pet a bear before" He blushed, hesitated, and then finally nodded. I squealed. I started hugging him and petting him and i still was when we came out. "Hey no fair how come you get to pet him" Luffy whined. "And plus, can't you turn into a bear?" Nami asked

I laughed "Because I asked nicely and said please. And also I can't exactly pet myself, now can I" Luffy started sulking

"Hey Luffy pay attention" Sanji yelled taking out marines.

We then say the flying fi- I mean we then saw the roses pirates waving at us.

"Come on guys let's go" nami said. we all nodded

-Extend Ending-

Law

"I can't believe you got to hug her before me" I sulked as i looked at Bepo

"Sorry captain" Bepo said, getting a gloomy cloud over his head