V E N I X

Soft and warm but firm flesh was caressing my cheek. I should have just let it go but clearly it's not Law who's touching my cheek.

My eyes instantly opened. I was about to let out a squeak but stopped myself.

He's finally awake! His dark blue orbs were staring right through my eyes. His blonde hair and beard grew longer. He's sitting on the bed and he have his right hand still on my face.

He's awake, right? I'm not hallucinating?

"I'm sorry I did not make it to our date."

Why is he sitting up?! He should be laying his damn sexy body on the bed! He even have a cast on his left arm! I quickly laid down Law who is still sleeping to the sofa. Then went to the nurse's station to notify the doctor that Franx is awake.

"He's awake! He's awake!"

The nurses got the memo in an instant and paged the the Doctor in charged to Franx. The head nurse along with the other nurses smiled at me and and told me that it's a miracle.

"Oh! I'm so happy for the both of you!"

"Well, go back to his room and make babies already!"

They laughed at the one of the oldest nurse here and cheered. I just rolled my eyes and went back to his room.

Finally. He's finally awake. He's been in a coma for two months and I almost lost my shit. I almost lost faith. I may not have intimate feelings for him but Franx does hold a special room in my heart. I was so scared that I might lose another special person. So many what ifs and doubts.

What if it'll happen again? What if I'll lose him? What if he won't wake up? When will he wake up? What will happen to Law?

Before I entered the room, the doctor and nurse were explaining things to him and checking his vitals and all. I took this opportunity to call my friends and his family that he's awake. I fished out my cellphone from my back pocket, only my cellphone's not with me.

The nurse went out first. He briefly told me to go inside because Franx is looking for me.

I went inside, walking real slow towards Law who is still peacefully sleeping on the sofa. My arms went to carry his small body but insanely big for his age and cradle him.

The doctor was done telling us everything about what we need to know and do to his condition then left.

Our eyes connected with each other.

"Should we call your parents, Mr. Patterson?"

"No! I m-mean, not yet doctor, we will j-just call them later. I.... I just want to cherish the moment with my.. with them."

"Okay, then."

The doctor finally left. Now, there is only me, him, and this little man sleeping. Our eyes still connected, he smiled happily at me.