Chapter 26

Thanks so much to @1dnana1d for making the beautiful and amazing cover for this book!

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Jeremiah thanks for a perfect night" I said as he hugged me goodbye.

"Anytime beautiful, if anythings up let me know, alright?" he asked me.

"Same goes to you" I said, at the moment he was parked by the house.

"Are you gonna be in trouble?" he asked me.

"Maybe, I'll go through the window again" I said with a laugh.

"You're insane" he said.

"Thanks, its a compliment" I said.

"I like my girls insane don't worry" he said.

"Well I'll text you tomorrow" I said as I opened the door.

"Goodbye" he said.

"Bye, thanks again for everything" I said getting off and walking towards the left side of the house.

I saw him drive off which is good, so in case Jacob decides to go crazy.

As I looked up at my window, I didn't think it was this high, gosh. I guess I really don't want to break an ankle or my neck just to get up, as people say "the struggle is real".

I quickly texted Matt, open the door please and quietly.

I waited in the front of the door and soon Matt opened the door, just wearing his boxers, um okay.

"Sorry I was sleeping" he said.

"Well sorta, I was on twitter" he continued and I nodded my head walking in.

"Good Luck" he said as we went our different direction, he headed towards the kitchen and I headed upstairs to my room.

"Thanks"

Gladly there was no sign of Jacob or Mahogany. I walked into my dark room, closed the door, and turned on the lights.

"What the heck?" I asked scared to see Jacob sitting on my bed.

"Where were you?" he asked me.

"With Jeremiah, who else?" I asked.

"Ugh, I said not to go" he said.

"Why not? Well I already went so..."

"Because I said so"

"Do you have something against him or what?" I snapped.

"No, well I don't know"

"Well you shouldn't cause I'll love him as my best friend or whatever we end up being"

"Why don't you date someone popular"

"So you don't like him for not being popular? You want him to be a twiner or whatever that shit app is called" I said maybe a bit too mean.

"That's not what I'm trying to say"

"Why don't you mind your business"

"Cause I should be worried about you"

"Don't please, I don't want to be mean but I'm mature enough to take care of myself"

"Smoking, sneaking?" he asked.

"That's different, ugh don't bring that up"

"Unless you want me to smoke on in front of you" I continued.

"Anyways, I have a lot of friends like Sammy and Dillion" he said.

"Or I'd even be good if you dated a Youtuber like Kian or JC" he said.

"Kian is with Andrea, JC is with this girl I think her name is Leslie or something" I said.

"Oh, but still" he said.

"I just care about you" he said with a sigh.

"I care about you too, but I don't like the way you act, and even more I'm not use to all this family stuff" I said. Its true, I really have never experienced family love, being together or protection.

"Sorry and goodnight" he said.

"Tomorrow I'll most likely go hang with Andrea, and goodnight" I said to him.

"Ok and your car has its insurances renewed" he said.

"Thanks so much"

"Am I interrupting...?" a knock on the door said and Mahogany's head appeared.

"Goodnight Angie!" she said hugging me.

"Goodnight" I said hugging back.

They left and I grabbed my phone and texted Andrea, hey want to hang tomorrow or something?

** Mahogany's POV & Thoughts **

"Well sleep well" I said and Jacob and I walked out and went back to our room.

"Ugh she's complicated" Jacob said as he took his shirt off and jumped into bed.

"So are we" I said with a laugh, and got in next to him.

"Is it bad that I invited Nash and Cameron over?" I asked him.

"Not really, she's going to go see Andrea anyways" he said.

"Shes okay don't worry"

"I hope so, I mean I can be annoying but I just care about her"

"I do too but I think you're being a bit over protective" I said.

"Maybe" he said.

"Remember what Tate said?" I asked him.

"Yea, smart kid" he said annoyed.

"Hmm things will get better hopefully"

"I hope so" he said.

A/N: I hope you guys aren't bored with this book! Hopefully you aren't! Drama and other things will be happening soon!!

Thanks for reading, vote and comment.

QOTC: What person you ship Angie the most with?

#Mendes?

#Styles

#Wood

#Single (😂❤️)