Final Chapter

** Tate's POV ** (Hours earlier)

The only thing I had left is gone, nothing will never be the same.

My parents are dead, and now my brother.

After talking to the mysterious man, I'm convinced that ending my life would be the best for myself, and others.

If I'm already giving myself pain, why not just give it to myself to the max, by killing myself?

Angie, isn't the same. She'll be depressed from my brother's death, and I can't watch her go through that.

My best friend, Hayes knew about the cutting, but he doesn't know about this. But soon, enough he'll read a letter that I mailed to him, basically thanking him for being my friend.

I will truly miss everyone that I've meet in my life, all the blessing I've received, everything.

But, I miss my brother and parents the most, and if I kill myself, it'll be the easiest way to see them, and to be with them.

I grab the thick rope that I had in the backyard, and wrap it around a thick pole in my closet.

I grab the chair and stand on it, tightening the rope around my neck, with one kick, I dangle around the rope, as my body gasps for air, but I won't give it to myself because this is what I want.

I start to feel by vision getting blurrier and blurrier, then to the point where everything is dark...

** Angie's POV **

"Tate!" I shouted at the sight, quickly running up to his dead body.

I feel the urge to throw up, at the sight I am seeing.

An innocent 14 year old, that committed suicide.

I quickly released him from the rope, and watched his lifeless body fall to the ground.

Call 911, my subconscious tells me.

I quickly get to my feet and grab my phone from the floor.

"Don't you dare" I hear a voice say from the hallway.

I immediately drop my phone, from being scared by this mysterious voice...

Who could this be?

"Hello, we finally meet" a man in his late thirties or even early forties, walked inside the room, with a gun pointed to me.

"Who are you?" I asked, scared.

"Please, help him" I begged.

"He's dead, he's had the rope around his neck for more than five hours" the mysterious man said, still with the gun pointed at me.

"He was only an innocent guy, who had it tough" I said holding his cold hand, not caring the presence of a gun pointed at me.

"Get up" he yelled.

"Or I'll fucking shoot your brains out" he threatened.

I did as instructed.

"Now, come over here" he said, and I slowly walked over to him.

"Bring me some of the rope" he said. I handed him enough rope, for him to tie my hands behind my back.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, confused.

He's basically keeping me as a prisoner, and I'm so emotionally confused on what to do.

"You know, I don't hate you for anything personal you've done to me. You've probably bumped into me a couple times, as I followed you around the dramatic events you've gone through" he said, faking tears.