🤭~Chapter 15~🤭

I wake up to a noise of loud music. It was like a relaxing beat.

I then heard Jahseh start singing  "Okay she keep calling, she keep calling, every single night, day and night on my mind please don't kill the vibe"

I never knew he could sing, his voice was so beautiful. It would be crazy if he could rap to.

Then I get the courage to walk in there. But first I'm gonna brush my teeth.

(Yo, when I read other authors books it kills me when they wake up and start kissing or having sex before they brush their teeth)

~Time skip~

After I brush my teeth I still hear the beat so that means I can still go in there.

So then I walk over to the door and open it. Once I opened the door I was mind blown.

There was blue light everywhere. He looked so good with the blue reflecting on him.

He lucky it ain't red cause-

I then get cut off by getting pulled and hearing the door closing.

Since there was a couch in the studio I got lightly pushed on the couch.

Then before I could do anything or even move I felt Jahseh's lips smash into mine and his body in between my legs.

He must be horny or something. Cause he never acted like this.

Shit I can't even enter a room without being kissed and pushed onto things.

Then his tongue asks for permission but I don't open my mouth.

Then he shoves his hand in my pants which makes me open my mouth.

Then he takes his hand out of my pants and starts tongue kissing me.

Then he pulls away and just starts looking at me.

It felt like he was staring in my soul. Like I felt my soul leave my body.

"I missed you, I wasn't able to do that for 2 days Catherine" Jahseh says still looking at me.

" I know, I'm sorry, I don't know why I left you, I apologize and I love you" I say with 2 tears shedding.

"Don't cry" Jahseh says wiping my two tears with his thumb.

Then another tear sheds.

"Don't cry baby, Do you want daddy to make you happy?" Jahseh asks

I wanted to say yes but you know, I am not in the mood right now.

"I'm not in the mood right now" I say

"Bet, let me know when you are" Jahseh says

"Bet" I say smiling

Then the doorbell rings. So of course Jahseh goes downstairs to answer it.

Once the door opens I hear a loud "WATERRRRRRRR"

Then Jahseh calls my name.

"CATHERINE" Jahseh yells calling me

"IM COMING" I yell back

Then I leave the studio and run down the stairs.

Then I am greeted with a familiar face. Stokeley.

"You again" I say rolling my eyes

"Listen, I apologize I-" I cut him off

"It's okay, I'm happy" I say smiling