Chapter 1 (edited)

Eren's POV
"Meow!" I screeched as Erwin tried to grab my tail. "Stop, I don't like that!"

I dug my claws into the mattress as he smacked my face, and it stung like hell. I felt a red hand print on my cheek and winced in pain.

"Who said you could talk back to your master!" he yelled and slapped me again.

That was it for me. I limped over to one of the corners of the bed and shredded his bedpost with my sharp claws.

"You little-"

He dashed over and raised a hand but he was too slow. I reared up and gave him a harsh scratch on his nose and yowled furiously.

He cried out in agony as I took advantage of this moment and bolted out the door, my heart pounding loudly in my chest.

I felt Erwin on my tail and leaped away just before he could snatch it, and before I knew it, I burst through one of the windows.

Shattered glass flew into the sky and I turned into a cat landing on all four paws. I landed daintily on the soft green grass and snickered at Erwin who was still up there shouting and threatening me. I groomed my messy brown fur and with a whisk of my fluffy tail, marched away with triumph.

Levi's POV
I was sitting in my office doing this bullshit paperwork until I heard a light knock on the door.

"Come in," I said without looking up.
The door creaked open but I still didn't look up.

"Oh, Levi, you look so frustrated," a familiar voice cooed. "Want me to take your mind off of it?"

"Leave me alone, you bitch," I muttered.

"I have a name you know!" she shouted. "Its Petra Ral!"

I took a deep breath and sighed. The circles under my eyes got darker when I looked up at Petra.

She was wearing some sort of lingerie that was pathetically disgusting.

"What do you want?" I spat sourly.

"I wanted to see you," she crooned and stuck her face close to mine.
She lifted my chin until I was looking at her and she began to strip.

"Like what you see?" she purred.

"Look, Petra, I-"

"Hush," she put a finger to my lips.

I growled in frustration and stood up.

"PETRA, FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M FUCKING GAY SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

She looked shocked and was close to tears.

"B-but L-Levi-"

"BUT NOTHING! LEAVE NOW
BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT SPARING YOU!"

She sobbed and began to run out of my office.

"DONT FORGET THIS BULLSHIT YOU CALL ATTRACTIVE!" I hollered and threw her filthy lingerie at her.

I sighed as she closed the door. I looked out the window expressionless. The sky looked like a painting. It had smears of orange, streaks if pink and dots of red and smudges of yellow every now and then.

Hanji randomly burst into my office and immediately noticed I looked more depressed than usual.
"Levi, you could use some help," she commented.
"Shut up, shitty glasses," I muttered.

"How about getting a girlfriend?" she suggested.

"How about listening to the statement 'I'm gay' for a chance?" I replied irritably.

"Boyfriend then?"

"What a shitty waste of time," I said, picking up my cup of tea. "Nobody is worthy of that position anyways."

"I know someone who is," she continued with a smirk on her face. "Erwin."

I spat out my tea and glared at her in disgust.

"Eyebrows?" I growled. "He can barely maintain his eyebrows that well."

"Fine, then you want to go downtown tomorrow?"

I sipped at my tea and rolled my eyes.

Hanji grinned and ran over to tackle me.

I spun around swiftly and kicked her down and nailed her to the floor with my foot.

"I'll consider that as a yes," she smiled, looking up from her vulnerable stance.

I threw in a 'tch' and lifted my foot off of her.

Hanji checked the time and bid me farewell before leaving.

I looked from my mansion window to see if Hanji left before going to take a shower. I changed into my pajamas which I hated being seen in but nobody was here.

I flopped onto my bed and sighed

"What am I doing with my life?"