Chapter 2 (edited)

Levi's POV:
I woke up early that morning, to my remorse.

I did my regular routine and decided to go for a casual outfit.

I wore a pink hoodie with black ripped jeans and plain white Vans.

I headed out to see Hanji waiting for me.

"Hey, Captain Shorty," she grinned.

She knew I hated it when she called me that and I growledw under my breath.

We drove downtown and explored a lot of places, ate food at a local café and I admit it was a smooth day.

I was on my way out of the city when I passed an alleyway. Suddenly, I heard a meow from that direction. I turned and followed the meow from behind the dumpster. A small brown tabby cat was all curled up in a card board box, his ribs puffing out at each breath. I leaned closer to the cat and saw the most beautiful sea green eyes I ever seen in my life. My heart beat a bit faster as I picked the small cat up and glared menacingly at Hanji who was stifling a giggle.

"Lets go," I muttered and walked home.

Eren's POV
The raven haired man carried me to his mansion as I couldn't stop thinking about his piercing steel eyes and broad shoulders. I purred and nuzzled his chin. The man looked a bit surprised by the sudden affection but then returned to his neutral expression.

I'm one of those rare gay Nekos. I've been to many auctions and have been raped and abandoned many times.

I looked at the man and breathed in his dreamy scent and nuzzled his shoulder.

The brown haired woman looked back at us and smiled.

"This cat really likes you," she figured.

"Shut up, shitty glasses," he spat defensively.

I suddenly felt him pull me closer to his chest and I blushed. He smelled like tea leaves and cologne. I inhaled his scent one last time before I began to drift off to sleep.

Levi's POV
The cat fell asleep in my arms and I smiled inside. I said goodbye to Hanji and entered my house. There I saw Petra on the couch with tears in her eyes.

"L-Levi?" she whispered looking up at me.

I glared at her and growled.

"What is it?" I hissed impatiently.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry," she apologized. "I'm too stupid enough to know the obvious."

"I tried to get you to pay attention to me and love me back but I didn't know I was being selfish and desperate. I'm a total bitch."

I felt pity for her and began to chuckle at her last remark.

"Yeah, you are," I began.

"Hey," she chuckled. "Don't make me feel worse when I'm trying to bully myself, idiot."

She punched my shoulder lightly and got up to leave.

I followed her out and stood on the doorway.

She smiled, and looked around to admire my front yard.

"Bye, Levi," she grinned. "I'll see you-"

She tripped and fell on a nearby tree, her eyes gazing into the leaves.

She blushed madly and got up and ran.

"Stupid bitch," I muttered playfully and went back inside.

I set the cat down and gazed fondly at him for a while. I finally left and went to take a shower.

As I entered through the curtains and let the steamy water run down my rippling eight pack and the clouds of steam surround me, I thought of those sea green eyes. Those eyes were the ones that made me feel like they would change my life...

I shook my head. It's just a cat. Suddenly, a creak came from the door.

I froze and slowly peeked out of the curtain.

Eren's POV:
I woke up and saw that I was in a beautiful house. The walls were white and the floor was handmade marble. I hopped off the sofa and explored the house.

I sprinted up the stairs, struggling because of my tiny stubby legs and
chubby body.

I heard a humming noise from a room and saw a tiny crack in the doorway. He must be in there!

I slowly walked towards the doorway and pushed the door open with my tiny nose.

Holy mother of titan!

He was in the shower!

I tried my best to be quiet and tried to back out until my rear hit the door and the door shut.

He peeked out of the shower and looked at me .

I could have died right then and there.

I jumped from shock and let my eyes slowly wander down from his rippling abs

I unknowingly licked my lips.

He shrugged it off and continued to shower.

I felt the hormones pulsing through my body and before I knew it, I was in human form, liquid pooling down my legs.

I was in heat.