Chapter 4

Key:

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Your First Requip Outfit- Ice/Snow Dragon Slayer w/ boots.)

(Second Requip- ShapeShifter Outfit minus the jacket

(Second Requip- ShapeShifter Outfit minus the jacket.)

Third Person's P

Third Person's P.O.V.

     In the town of Clover, the guild Masters were holding their meeting. Blue Pegasus Guild Master, Bob, comments on Fairy Tail's beautiful mages and how they are full of life. As the Masters talked, a blue bird flew in.

     "Master Makarov. Master Makarov. I have a letter from Miss Mirajane sir," he says while dropping it to Makarov.

     "Ah, Thanks a lot," he replies.

     "No problem." The bird flies off. Makarov opens the letter, revealing Mira.

     "Hi Master. I'm glad you made it to the conference safe and sound," she starts off. "Oh Master, you're not going to believe what happened. It may be the greatest thing in the history of Fairy Tail!"

     "Really?" Makarov asked.

     "Erza, Natsu, Gray, and (Y/N) already have all teamed up together! An amazing combination huh?" Master Makarov looked like he just died. "In fact, I think they may have formed the strongest team Fairy Tail has ever seen. Sorry to bother you, but I just had to send you a quick note to tell you the news."

     His body shook. "Not. Those. Four."

     "See you soon Master." And after that, the image of Mira disappeared.

     "What's wrong Macky?" Bob asked.

     "I guess the council has a good reason to be worried. Right?" the guild master of Quatro Cererbus Guild, Goldmine, asks. Makarov falls backwards. His conference would be done by today, and he hoped that they wouldn't do anything bad.