Chapter 9

Note: this chapter is a combination episodes 10 and a little, tiny bit of 11. The Reader is doing different missions while 'Team Natsu' does their thing. So there might be a few scenes here and there.
*I'm also sorry if I messed up the council members' names. I tried to do it based on the subtitles and their voice (which isn't accurate). If you would like me to put in their correct names for who says what, please comment hear the sentences.

Key:

(Y/N)- Your Name

Third Person's P.O.V.

     In Era, there is a meeting held between 9 people. "The Eisenwald Guild May have been defeated, but that is only one small victory in a much larger battle," said a male named Doma.

     "The number of dark guild has been growing at quite an alarming rate," states a different male named Michello.

     "We have to come up with a plan to eliminate them all."

     "But how would we do that?" asked Shitou.

     "However it's done, we cannot allow Zeref's magic fall into the wrong hands again," says Doma.

     "I don't understand how Eisenwald was able to obtain a tool of forbidden magic in the first palce," says Shitou.

     "I hate to say it, but the blame may extend all the way to the highest level," says Michello.

     "Whatever the case, although they're usually a thorn in our side, it seems Fairy Tail proved to be quite useful," states Siegrain.

     "They took down an entire guild with a handful of wizards. That is quite a feat," says a beautiful lady.

     "I still don't like them," said a random man.

     "You may not want to accept it, but that's the reality of the situation. In the end, the attack in the guild masters was prevented, lives were spared, and none of us had to give up our hard-earned positions in this Council to save face.

     "You fool. Are you insinuating the Council is somehow to blame?"

     "Enough of this nonsense. Fairy Tail's good deeds are over shadowed by their reckless destruction," Doma tells them.

"Then why don't we take the opportunity to discuss the matter with them?" Siegrain states.

In Magnolia, (Y/N) is sitting inside the guild at the bar with a huge pile of jewels next to him along with paper and a pen. Midnight is next to him while sleeping on the ground. Star sat on top of the bar while counting jewels for the male.

"I can't believe this. Stupid Natsu, Stupid Erigor, Stupid Kageyama, and Stupid Eisenwald Guild! But I guess it's somewhat my fault as well since I didn't think of a way to avoid all the damage." (Y/N) continues to write the apology letters for the train station, train tracks, and the building in Clover. Including the mountains that were destroyed. "I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MOON TO RESTORE THE DAMN MOUNTAINS AND THE FUCKING HOLE IF THEY WEREN'T CHASING US!" She slams her head on the bar. "My poor money, my poor hard earned money."

     "It's okay (Y/N). We could always take another job to replace the money that you lost," Night tells her.

     "Yeah. I'll take a job most likely today before Natsu and anyone else notices that I'm leaving. I'll just have to make sure I do it once I'm done with this."

     "No S-Class missions until you have completely recovered," The exceeds tell the female.

     "Awe man!" She goes back to writing the letters while grumbling. The exceed continue with counting while separating the jewels into three piles.