PROLOGUE

━━━━━━━━━━━
      PROLOGUE.
━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IF THERE WAS ANYTHING that Elena would've thought would never happen to her, getting arrested would be it. She never loved the the Ark but her life was the best of a bad situation so she couldn't complain. Life could've been much crueler to her. Which is why she couldn't quite grasp the fact that she was sitting in jail for treason. She rarely got involved with the Ark's politics, only concerning herself with her technology, her family, her friend Wells Jaha and beating her two rivals Carter Sydney and Raven Reyes.

Up until a certain point, Elena Sinclair thought she and Wells shared everything together. Their worries, fears, lies they've told, secrets.

So imagine her surprise when Clarke goes to her for help surrounding Jake Griffin's findings on life support on the Ark, admitting that she had sought out Wells' advice earlier which resulted in her father's untimely death. Although smart, the systems on the Ark were smarter than Elena and so hacking it in order to prove Jake Griffin's findings, wasn't the best decision. Which is why she spent her last year in space being in solitary.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━