SIX ━━ his sister's keeper

━━━━━━━━━━━━
HIS SISTER'S KEEPER.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ELENA SINCLAIR found herself sitting inside her tent awake, unable to close her eyes and fall asleep. After having sent off the flares, there was nothing else that could be done, they had to wait and see. That's what she hated. Waiting. It meant that she didn't have anything to distract herself with, no activities she could immerse herself into, she was alone with her thoughts and she hated it. She was about to try and drift off into a deep sleep when her tent was abruptly opened.

"What is it now?" She asked to herself. Clarke and Bellamy looked at her with intent and worry. She knew something wasn't right and so she got out of her tent and stood with them, "What's wrong?"

"Have you seen Octavia?" Bellamy asked her, hoping that she'd be the one to ease his worries by telling him that she had in fact seen her, but much to his disappointment he got an answer that filled him with dread.

"No, I have not" Elena responded and in return received frustrated looks, "Why? Is that bad?"

"No one's seen her for hours" The blonde replied.

"I can help you look for her if you want."

"Yeah, yeah that'd be great" Bellamy told her, shocked that she offered her services. She may not have been the Blake siblings' biggest fan but she remembered what Bellamy did after Wells' passing despite his own dislike for both of them. She could not let that go un repaid.

"Where have you checked so far?" Elena asked.

"Bellamy is on his way to check the drop ship, you and I can divide between the tents" Clarke formulated.

"Sounds like a plan, lets do it" Elena stated as they all began walking.

"Thank you" Bellamy said to the girls in front of him.

"Don't thank me, I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for Octavia" Clarke corrected and Bellamy looked to Elena, expecting her to say the same as he knew how upset the two were with him.

"No one else should have to die, not if we can help it" Elena responded, the last part a clear dog at Bellamy for ruining the radio.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The three of them split up so they could each check their designated areas but Elena's searches were proving to be unsuccessful. She walked up to a tent and opened it, immediately regretting helping Clarke and Bellamy. She saw a shirtless Carter and another female prisoner making out. She scrunched her face up in disgust and wished she could run out but she had a job to do.