One

Third Person's POV

  Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, the world's richest business woman. The woman who can destroy your company in just one phone call. But right now, all she could destroy was her employee's face.

  "Take her if you must!" she shouted, the man in the suit was shaking in fear. All he could do was nod and follow her orders, even if it meant kidnapping an innocent girl. "What are you doing? Do your job or you're fired!" The scared man nodded once again and got out of the room, bumping into a beautiful dark skinned girl. "sorry," he mumbled and continued walking fastly.

The dark skinned girl was curious as of why the man was  shaking in fear, so she entered the room the suited man was from and was met by a flying telephone. "What the f—" she looked where it came from and saw her pale best friend with dishevelled hair, shoving away everything from her desk.

  " Argh!" The pale woman grunted as she threw her chair away from her, nearly hitting a glass cabinet full of awards. "Lauren Michelle Jauregui, stop what you're doing right now!" She heard from a familiar voice, she looked beside and saw her best friend standing beside her desk, with a very noticeable frown on her face. "Sorry..." she whispered before bending down to her table  and planting her face in her palms. "I just can't live without her Mani, it's a matter of life and death." She mumbled, "I know... and I promise they'll find her soon. But kidnapp her? Seriously?" Lauren straightened her body and looked at her best friend. " Yes. And I want her back this week. I'll do anything just to get her back." that's the last thing she said before strutting out of the room and leaving the ebony skinned girl alone in her... messy office.

—————————————-—
HEY GUYS!!! So this is the book im talking about. I just hope you read this one instead of the old one cuz im not gonna update that book anymore... I'll try to be consistent with my updates and with my other book as well. School just ended so yea. Let me hear your thoughts in the comment section and i hope y'all like it! All the love, Z❤️