Eight

We walked to the garage filled with multiple cars. Lauren picked out her Rolls Royce and the driver started the car before we all hopped in. We buckled up. I sat beside Ally and I was in the window seat, the gates opened and the man drove away. It was a couple minutes before we left Lauren Jauregui's property and we headed off to the mall.

Third Person's POV
The car parked and off the girls went. Normani and Ally went to someplace together whilst Lauren and Camila were stuck with each other, which Lauren was fine with but Camila seemed to be uncomfortable being alone with the other girl. Lauren told her she could go to any place and buy anything and the other Latina nodded and walked to H&M. The shop was huge and seemed endless, they walked around and Camila grabbed sweaters and hoodies and ran to the fitting room to try them on, Lauren followed her keeping a close eye on the Cuban in case she ever sneaked away. They left the store with a bag full of clothes and entered another one, and another and another. As they were walking around Camila stopped and looked at the Victoria's Secret one, she looked through the window and saw a beautiful night dress on a  mannequin, her thoughts then wandered off to the celebration she and Lauren had for their first anniversary.

Camila's POV (past)

  I waited by the dining table for my girlfriend, she was busy working in her office all day and today was our anniversary, I just hope she comes back home soon.

10:30 pm and no sign of the green eyed girl, I sigh and just as I was about to blow out the candles I heard the front door open and the familiar voice of my lover, "Baby I'm home! " She shouted and I guessed she followed the rose petals as she walked to me, her arms wrapped around my waist and she kissed me softly, "I'm sorry I'm late baby, it was really traffic the cars barely moved. Am I too late?" She asked looking into my brown eyes and I shook my head, I kissed her back and she moaned into my mouth as I sucked on her bottom lip, my arms wrapped out her neck and she lifted me up, supporting my backside with her other arm and my legs were around her waist, we kissed hungrily and our tongue danced with each other.

When air was needed we pulled away and she blew out the candles and walked to our bedroom, she out me down gently and I stood infront of her, I untied my robe and let it fall down my body and I smiled as I saw her reaction, I wore a beautiful red lingerie with black laces and they matched my red stilettos that I wore on my feet, "W-wow... You're so beautiful." I gasped as she kissed  and pushed me to bed, laid down her hands explored my body and her lips wandered on my neck, sucking and licking my skin as I catched my breath. Her touch made me crazy and I wanted her to touch me more, in more places that were covered and ached. My nipples hardened and Lauren removed my top, latching her mouth on my breast that made me let out a cry, she sucked on the hard bud while the other was being played with her fingertips, I leaned my head back from the sudden pleasure  and when she pulled away I grabbed her coat and removed it from her body, unbuttoned her shirt and marked her neck and chest.

(Present Camila)

My thoughts were cut off when someone tapped on my shoulder, I shook my head and saw the same girl I was seeing a while ago, only looking more proper, "You okay?" She asked and I nodded and blushed.

"I can't believe I just daydreamed about that."

My face was hot and Lauren offered we stop by a cafe to meet the other two, I agreed and we walked to Starbucks and she ordered her black coffee and iced green tea which was mine, what? You don't like green tea? It's good for your body I swear, we waited for the two and sat infront of each other, Lauren was busy with her phone while I read the magazine on the table, I glanced at her time to time but she doesn't seem to notice as she was focused typing and reading on her gadget. I was turning the page of my magazine when she suddenly asked, "Why did you stop a while ago?" I was surprised that she asked about it but it was alright, I cleared my throat and sat back straight, "None of your business." She chuckled and out down her phone, "Tell me, Camila. What were you thinking about?"

"Look, you already kidnapped me and won't let me go, you already know everything about my life since you're a mother fucking stalker. Can I atleast have my thoughts all to myself?" She was shocked after I said such words and honestly, I was surprised too. She nodded and went back to her drink and her phone, "It'd be best you don't speak about that matter publicly, Camila." She said sternly and I shrugged, I didn't care. Atleast if someone knew I was just kidnapped and not on a date with this woman, I would be free from her and can go back to my old life.

After ten minutes or so, Ally and Normani walked through the door with another person behind them, they were laughing as they walked to our table and I gasped as I saw a glimpse of wavy dirty blonde hair behind the beautiful dark skinned girl. "Hey Milz, Lo. Ally and I met someone a while ago." She stepped aside and i felt like my heart flipped, "Dinah!" I exclaimed and she hugged me, "Chancho!" We sat together  and my mind forgot about the conversation I had with Lauren. Dinah ended up going with us back to Lauren's mansion, and just like me , it's my first time to actually see the mansion and damn our jaw  d r o p p e d.

The servants carried the bags while they went on and on, both seemed to forget that I'm kidnapped by the owner of the house we were in right now, Dinah walked with Normani and  I  to my given room while Lauren and Ally discussed something in Lauren's office/study.

We three sat down on my white fluffy bed and I dropped the question.

"Dinah, are you the one who told Lauren where I lived?"