Chapter 20

Angel's POV

It's been a week and I still can't shake this little virus. I hate being sick, I don't usually get sick but when I do I hate every second of it.

"Hey sis,you feeling any better?" Alice asked walking into the room without even knocking. Honestly how we come from the same household.

"No, I've been throwing up all morning which is really annoying when you're sleepy." I said, sitting up I immediately regret it because the pain in my head began to pound.

"Hmm well when was your last period?" Alice asked which I realized was a while ago.

"33 days ago. That's weird I'm never late it always falls at the exact same time every month." I said laying back down due to my head ache.

"Oh my gosh idiot you're pregnant!!! We have to get you a pregnancy test get up WOMAN" she shouted causing me to fall out of the bed. Thank God Josel got our room sound proofed.

"I'm not pregnant calm your ass down before knock you out I have a headache from hell and Josel had me up last night getting answers out of some man,which I surprisingly like it reduces a LOT of stress. But I'm exhausted and unless you want me to hurt you I'd advise very strongly that you chill" I said through gritted teeth feeling my blood boil by the second.

"Sis listen to me. You're having crazy mood swings, you're period hasn't come this month,your appetite has gone up tremendously, you're always tired, AND your head is constantly hurting. Now either your pregnant or you're going through menopause which I highly doubt considering your age"

Letting what she said sit in for a second she's right I've had all these symptoms for the past 2 weeks. "Oh my gosh I'm pregnant" I whispered to myself hearing the word come out of my mouth my eyes immediately widen.

" IM PREGNANT. I can't be pregnant there's already a pregnant woman in the house. I'm to young to be pregnant" my mind began to travel a thousand miles per second.

"Stop. Breathe and listen. We're going to take this one step at a time. First we're going to get a pregnancy test then go from there. You will not stress yourself out, pregnancy or not. That child would have an amazing life with 2 loving parents. It doesn't matter if it wasn't planned. Mistakes aren't made learning experiences are, and I won't let you feel like that child is a mistake. Go put on some clothes we're going to the store." Alice said kissing me on the cheek before walking into the hall.

Sitting here and thinking about what she'd said I hate to admit it but shes right. My child would have 2 loving parents and a slightly older sibling. I have nothing to worry about; as long as my child is healthy I'm happy.

Getting I put on a jogging suit I couldn't help but think about me further in my pregnancy. Well I might have one slight thing to worry about. I won't be getting into any of my clothes.

Laughing at myself,because I find myself hilarious, I walked out the room to see my beautiful sister waiting patiently "ready to go" she asked to which I nod my head with a smile. Before shooting Josel a text telling him I ran to the store.

Nothing to worry about

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The anticipation is killing me. This has to be the absolute longest 5 minutes of my life. To be or not to be, this is torture.

There were 4 pregnancy test sink as me and my sister not so patiently waited for the timer on my phone to beep, deciding my destiny. She spent the last 3 minutes writing down baby names while I'm a bottle of nerves. I'm not nervous I just really hate waiting for things which makes my nerves bad.

*beeeeep* "FINALLY" I yelled jumping off the side of the tub and running over to the sink.

Studying them for a second. "Positive,all positive." I said before smiling and gazing down and my stomach.

"We're pregnant we're pregnant we're pregnant we're pregnant" Alice sang as I stared at her. "What we are pregnant that baby is mines as much as it is yours. I'm the third wheel in this relationship and don't you forget it" she said snapping her fingers causing me to laugh.

"Ok mommy how about you figure a way to tell JOJO and I pick out the baby names" I said crossing my arms and staring at her with a raised eye brow

"You know I think I'll keep the title as auntie Alice. Yea that has a nice ring to it." She said putting her finger on her chin and looking up

"You are something else, not sure of what but it's something" I said giggling at her.

How am I going to tell Josel

####################

❤️❤️❤️Thank you soooooo much for reading 😍😍

🙏🏽 love you my babies 🥰🥰🥰

😌😌🥰Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️❤️😍😍😍😘