Chapter 22

Angel's POV

After having the most intimate love session I have EVER had with Josel, I contemplated on telling him that I was pregnant. I love him and I know he will be happy when he finds out he has a child entering into the world but I'm not sure when the right time will be to tell him.

Maybe tonight at dinner I'll make it a little surprise. I might get some cute onesies and show him and pray that he catches on..... yea maybe that's not a good idea, he sucks at charades.

Flashback

Holding up one fighter indicating the number one.

"Up? what's up! what's up there?" Josel says confusingly

Shacking my head to his ignorance I held my index finger up and drew the number one in thin air.

"Ohhh I know you're in a box, a very thin one and you can't get out." He said smiling proudly

"Thank God you're pretty because sometimes I swear you're slow as hell." I said "I couldn't even get past the first part with you. The answer is one way."

"Oh" was all he said causing me and the other to fall out in laughter.

~Flashback over

I'll think of some way to tell him I have to and tonight has to be the night I tell him. I don't want any secrets between us. I just have to figure it out and I only have a couple of hours to do so.

>>>>>>>>>****************

Josel's POV

I'm can't believe the time is almost here. Why am I so nervous though? I practices this line over and over again in my head. I'm nervous because it'd hurt me so much if she says no but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

"Baby are you ready yet?" I asked walking into the room only to be brought to my knees by the most gorgeous woman and knowing she was mines made my knees 10x's weaker.

"Almost" She said before slipping on her heels "do you like it?" She asked as I tried my best to utter a word but nothing came out absolutely nothing.

My Angel stood in front of me looking like a... well ... an Angel. Her dress was white and royal blue, it gave the illusion that the blue turned white. The top of the dress cupped her dress in a cross over leaving her cleavage on display. The silver rhinestones held up her dress and crossed at her back leaving a V shape at her ass. The dress was slim so it bounced on top of all of Angel's curves fitting her tightly. Her silver rhinestone heels were around 4 inches making her to look taller but still very much shorter than me.

 Her silver rhinestone heels were around 4 inches making her to look taller but still very much shorter than me

"You look so.... angelic" she so perfect and in every little way, she's all mine. "Let's go Angel before I change my mind and make love to you all night." I said causing a slight blush to come onto her cheeks, I swear she gets this way anytime I talk about sex or her body. She's so innocent even if she's not a virgin anymore, she get embarrassed about the most simplest things.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Getting to the restaurant I looked over to see Angel fast asleep. As much as I wanted to let her sleep i knew that I had to wake her up. "Wake up Angel, we're here" I said getting out of the car and walking over to her side to open it.

"We can just stay here and sleep. Reschedule?" She said in her sleepy voice, sweet yet lazy. Picking her up bridal style I kissed her forehead which only encouraged her to snuggle deeper into my arms.

"Come on baby we got the whole place to ourselves" I said putting her down slowly so she could catch her balance. She looked at her surroundings before her eyes bugged like an animated cartoon.

"What do you mean we have this all to ourselves. HOW THE HELL IS IT EVEN  POSSIBLE to get THE LEANING TOWER of PISA RESERVED?!" She practically screamed as I walked her in.

"I did and I'd prefer if you not worry about how. Just enjoy dinner with me" As soon as the statement left my mouth I heard her stomach rumble. She was embarrassed but I thought it was cute and kind of funny.

We sat down to eat and our server immediately came out taking our orders before heading back into the kitchen.

Looking over I saw a very curious angle staring at the exterior. "Do you want to go look at it for a minute or two? Just until our food gets here, we can discover all you want after we eat though."

"Yes, I would love to" If only I can get her to say that when I propose I thought to myself watching as her little self run across the room. Little by little she admired all the craftsmanship on one wall that was until the food was sat onto the table catching her full undivided attention.

We sat and ate talking about everything. I honestly didn't know what we were talking about for a good minute but I enjoyed listening to her talk. Most of her rambling is about the medical field and I don't understand a lot of it but I wanted to try and understand because it's a part of her.

But I draw the line when she begins to speak on psychological level at dinner. I refuse to be on floor curled up in a ball crying like a baby. "Baby lets go walk and look around." I said before taking her hand into mines.

Walking to the top floor she admired everything while I kept my eyes on her admiring her. I studied her body language for a minute before deciding it was the perfect time to ask her.

Getting on on knee as she was still caught up in looking at the chiseling along the walk way. I took in a deep breath retrieving the small box from my pocket. Taking another deep breath I calmed my self "Angel" I said causing her to turn towards me. Her hand flew to her mouth when she saw that I was kneeling in front of her.

"Angel....."

####################

❤️It took me the longest to write this😪😪

😘😘😘😍😍😍thank you sooooo much for reading ❤️❤️❤️

😌😌 don't forget to vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️

😘😘😘Love ya babies ❤️❤️❤️