Chapter Five: More Jelsa

Rapunzel's POV:

Me and Jack leave the room. "So, Jack Do you like girls with long hair?" I ask akwardly "No, I like girls with slight hair like...Tooth." He replied. Does he like Tooth? Probably not. If He does I'll threaten Tooth again to avoid him or else! "Do you like Pink?" I say looking down at my dress, Hope he does "No. I like Green, Blue, and white...Just like Tooth." He said and I just shut my mouth for the rest of the walk.

Elsa's POV:

at 3 PM they come back "Lunch was served 3 hours ago." I hear Jessabelle the maid say And Rapunzel just nods. I go to my room and just rest. I wake up and then See on my clock its 7 PM I look up and see Jack "Hi Elsa, Tooth told me to wake you up." He said and then said "I'll leave." He said maybe thinking I'd be comfortable because, I was giving him a uncomfortable face. I wipe my eye mucus out of my eyes and I just go downstairs seeing everybody eating Jack, Punzie, Eugene, and Merida leave tomorrow Hiccup just visited for a day. Though Kalel the maid cuts my beef and then While she does it Jannah my other maid says "Do you want Salt or Gravy on your beef, Ma'am?" She says and I reply "Gravy Please." And she spreads it all over my beef, after the meal I go to my room and watch TV, At 8 PM I hear shouting which sounded like Jack and....Tooth? I open a small hole in my door and hear them talking about Rapunzel? and threatining? I gotta stop listening I think..I stop pressing my ear against the door and then Jack comes in "Elsa, Can I talk to you?" He says and I just reply with a "Yeah sure, Whats the biggy?" I ask shyly, Oh my god am I Blushing? I cover my ears and calm myself down. What is with you Elsa?

"You see, Tooth keeps telling me not to like her, Because I belong with Rapunzel. Is it true?" He said looking down from me.

Jack's POV:

I looked down from Elsa, Oh my she was even more beautiful than Tooth, with her Platinum blonde hair "I don't think so." She says biting her lower lip "Why?" I ask looking up, But then looking down again "Well, Punzie is beautiful. But Eugene likes her." She says putting her braid on her shoulder she looked so beautiful....not as Tooth....Okay who am I kidding? She is better than Tooth We talk and talk and Blab and Blab. At 10 I tell her good night and then I don't know what came over me that I kissed her...I don't know...I admit, I've always kinda had a crush on Elsa! like I like her 98/100 and Tooth well 93/100 Punzie isn't that high though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHHHH KISSY WISSY :* WHAT IS ELSIE'S REACTION? DID SOMEBODY SEE? :3 

FIND OUT ON CHAPTER 5!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CALLED 'MORE EUGEPUNZEL' 

GET ME MORE FOLLOWERS ME HUNGRY LOLOLOLLOOOLL-~~~~

-Sasha Azalea