FINAL CHAPTER: Decisions made, Friendships mended

FINAL CHAPTER! - CHAPTER SIX 

DECISIONS MADE, FRIENDSHIPS MENDED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa's POV:

I stopped in my tracks, when I saw Eugene and Rapunzel...KISSING!? What the what? I continued watching And then Eugene asked Rapunzel if she wanted to be his girlfriend and She said Y-E-S!!!! Awesome, Oh and me and Jackare going on a date later, tonight at one of Arendelle's finest restaurants "La Elsa", Oh yeah its already 5 I should be meeting him at 7! I take a bath, Wear my dress, Wear my icy Heals and roll my hair up to a bun, And Go out of the castle secretly then I meet Anna out in the hallway "Aha!, I knew it!" She said crossing her arms like she was the boss "What?" I said trying not to sound like anything was going on...And then she just said "Fine, You can go. But just today!" She said trying to sound like my mother...For the 500th time since Our mother died...I shake my head off all the memories and just continue walking out of the castle.

Jack's POV:

I wait patiently at "La Elsa" But then Elsa doesn't come, Yet. No Jack she couldn't have stood you up no girl has ever stood you up. At 7 PM She finally comes and I escort her to the restaurant, And we order the delicious food and then the chef says Elsa can pay lesser because, She is the queen of Arendelle "So, Elsa Why is your hair blonde, but none of your parents are?" I ask Elsa, Stroking her hair out of her face "Lets say, On my 3rd birthday a fairy godmother gave me icy powers." Elsa said giggling, and I laughed along with her, At 8 our food came, and I put some on my plate After our meal We go outside and then walk back to the castle, Then we both stop on our tracks. And then I say "Elsa, ever since you've came into my life. You've been really, Special and My heart always pumps whenever we are together, So...Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her, Oh I hope I wasn't too awkward!

"Offcourse, Jack." She says, And we proceed to the castle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF THE STORY :) ~~~ GUYS SO, IF U DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WELL HERE IT IS

Jack and Elsa got together, Eugene and Rapunzel got together, Merida...Well found food, and Hiccup went with Astrid back to berk! :3 If you guys were expecting Rapunzel and Jack to get together then to make up for it, I made a story for all the JACKUNZELATORS who read this story and thought Rapunzel, Would be Jack's pair read my other one its JACKUNZEL much better than this one ~~

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/23671862-jackunzel-3

I will maybe make, A JELSA one if you JELSANATORS can't get enough, then I will make a story just like the LINK I gave you guys above :)

Follow me! Why does this book have 115 favorites but I have only 63 FOLLOWERS Everybody who voted please follow me, Too :(

-BunnyTeda