25

Week 12 

Shoto sighed, he missed his boyfriend. He felt lonely without his alpha's warmth. 

The omega was just on the couch. Watching Noragami. He was crying to himself. His hormones out of wack. 

"YATO WHY! JUST ADMIT YOU LOVE HIYORI ALREADY!" Shoto cried. (by the way, if you haven't seen Noragami, you should. If you have, Yatori is fucking adorable.)

The omega got up and looked out the window wondering where his boyfriend could be.

>>>To Katsuki>>>

"YOU ALL ARE WORTHLESS! YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!" Katsuki yelled as he kicked a whole into the wall. 

Mina sighed. 

"You should ask Momo, she probably would have a better idea. I think my idea is great though." Mina mumbled.

"Mina, no." Sero spoke. She rolled her eyes.

"I'll go talk to big ti- I mean Momo." Bakugo growled, remembering his boyfriends demand to stop calling people names. 

Bakugo headed out the door.

"Good luck Bakubro!" Kaminari and Kirishima shouted. Sero waving and Mina jumping up and down in excitement.

Bakugo grunted before leaving and heading to talk to Momo.

When he arrived explaining what his situation was Mom jumped down in excitement. She couldn't stop screaming, and Bakugo a just wanted to jump off a bridge. 

"Will you shut up already." The latter grumbled, Momo nodded, the girl still overly excited. 

"I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!" Momo shouted while Bakugo grimaced and put his hands over his ears. 

"Will you shut up." The older spoke, Momo laughed before apologizing. She then took him in to her house, explaining her wonderful idea. 

~~~

Shoto looked out the window. Missing his boyfriend. The long hours passing made the boy anxious, and being pregnant didn't help his pheromones.  

The omega started to think, he started to sadden. 

Why was Katsuki gone for so long?

Maybe he found another omega?

Someone better...

Shoto started to cry, he couldn't help it. He didn't know why he was thinking such awful things. 

He is gonna leave me...

For not some cry baby...

The apartment door opened. Katsuki walked inside putting his jacket on the table. He didn't realize his omega was crying until he heard Shoto's sniffles.

"What-? Why the hell are you crying?!" The older yelled as he ran up to Shoto.

Shoto wiped his tears with his hoodie sleeve, more over his boyfriend hoodie that he had gotten a long time ago from Katuski.

"Shoto? Why are you crying?" The older asked. Katsuki went up the the younger, he placed one of his knees in between the younger's legs. Looming over Shoto as he cupped the omega's face.

"I-i am not crying." Shoto mumbled, looking away as Shoto held on to Katsuki's wrists. 

"Oh really? Like I really believe you." Katsuki growled, the younger laughed, the older wiped away more tears from Shoto's face. 

"So, are you gonna tell me why you are crying?" 

Shoto looked away, not wanting to admit his pathetic thoughts. 

"B-because... I-i thought you left me..." The omega stuttered. Katsuki shook his head. Disappointing his boyfriend could think he was so shallow. 

"Never ever think that again, understand. I would never do something like that to you. I'm sorry if I had you think something like that." The older stated, pushing Todoroki's bangs out of his face.  

"I-i'm sorry... I just was being dumb, making up something stupid in my head just because I was lonely." The younger cried. 

"Don't be sorry, i'm sorry I left you for so long. I just was- talking to my mother." Katsuki lied. Shoto smiled at him, Bakugo feeling guilty. 

"No, no, it's okay." Shoto spoke, giving the older an Eskimo kiss. 

Bakugo smirked, turning his head he gave Shoto a kiss. The younger blushed. 

"Trust me, I will never leave you alone again." Katsuki stated, Shoto gave his best closed eye smile. 

"I'm glad."