Chapter 1 -

A/N: This will be very fun xD I will try to make it funny as possible, but is not quite easy. But I'll try my best, enjoy ^-^

-------------------------------

Hiro's P.O.V

I stood outside and studied the building. So it was here I am supposed to be during the six months. I sighed and picked up my luggage, walking towards the door. I looked down and sighed. This felt so wrong, what would happen with my name? My image? If they see me with the STARISH, I am good as gone. I took a deep, shaky breath before knocking on the door. I leaned against the luggage and lost away in space.

"Um, hello, are you, Kaiji Hiro?" I reacted on my name and turned towards the girl, I smiled and itched back of my neck.

"Yeah, I am and you are Nanami Haruka I am supposed to work with?" She nodded and smiled.

"Please, follow in." She said and made way for me. I looked at her and brought in my bags, looking around.

"Wow, awesome house, Nanami-chan." I smiled and studied the hall. She felt embarassed and blushed.

"T-thank you, your room is over here, in the boys dorm." She walked towards a corridor who lead to a couple of doors. I looked at them and smiled in relief. Suddenly she stopped and opened the door in the ending of the hall. I stepped in and put down my bags on the bed.

"Real awesome." I grinned and waved towards her. She shyly waved back and walked away, closing the door after her. I sighed and sank down onto the bed. Finally, she didn't even notice I was a girl. I closed my eyes and drifted away in the sleep.

Later 

I woke up and looked at the clock, half past five. I sighed and raised myself up from the bed, walking out from the room. Everything was quiet around, I felt suspiscous and studied the corridor. I haven't seen the boy-band, yet. I suddenly stopped and looked around. Something doesn't feel right.

"So cute!" Was the thing I heard before someone knocked me down onto the ground. I groaned in pain and could only lift myself up half the way, but something heavy was on me.

"Natsuki! You don't attack people like that!" Wait? Natsuki? And that voice? No, it couldn't be... The blonde guy with glasses looked up with a innocent face and smiled against the other boy.

"Sorry, Syo-kun, I couldn't help that this guy is so cute!" He laughed and looked down at me. I felt the annoyance grow inside of me and glared at the glasses boy.

"Would you be please move away from me? I can't breathe." I said and could finally manage myself to sit up, looking at them.

"Sorry about Natsuki, he is always like that." The guy called Syo laughed nervously and stretched out his hand.

"I am Kurusu Syo, and you must be one of our new composers, I guess?" He asked when he helped me up from the ground. I nodded and brushed away the dust from my clothes.

"Yeah, I am Kaiji Hiro, pleasure to meet you." I made a smile and looked around.

"Where is rest of you guys?" I asked and looked around. Syo smiled and walked towards a room.

"They are right here, training." He said and opened the door. I followed after his trail and stopped. I studied the room and saw five other guys inside it. My eyebrows twitched and sighed inside.

"How can I work with them?" I thought for myself and stepped in, bowing in front them.

"Sumimasen for interrupting your training, I am Kaiji Hiro, I am the one you are gonna work with during the 6 upcoming months." I said while looking towards the ground. One of them chuckled and patted on my head.

"My my, aren't you cute to be a boy?" I looked up and met pair of blue eyes, no mistake, Ren. I smiled and straighten up my back.

"I can take that as a compliment, my dear co-worker." I smiled at him and waved towards at the others.

"If they suspect me, I am certainly doomed for sure." I thought again and sighed.

"Ano, what's wrong with your eyes?" The red-head, Ittoki, pointed at me and leaned his head at side in curiosity. I looked down and bit on my lip.

"Well, I was born with it, I have heterochromia." I replied and bowed again.

"Now, if you excuse me." I said before running away. What I wasn't aware of, was that Ittoki looked after me with worried and curious eyes. He knew something was up.

Cliffhanger, I know, well, I am not sure if it is a cliffhanger *Grins* Anyway, hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^^