xvi

INSTAGRAM !
͙🏹🍒🦋🌻🕊
.* .* .*

chapter twenty six. to the mall

✄・・・

jonahmarais

jonahmarais: back home :)-liked by seaveydaniel and 32,432 others • 12,432 comments—————user1 I LOVE YOU

-
liked by seaveydaniel and 32,432 others • 12,432 comments
—————
user1 I LOVE YOU

user2 marry me

user3 IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU

jackaverymusic photo creds 😤
— jonahmarais @jackaverymusic no
— user4 @jackaverymusic ILY JACK

user5 where's daniel and zach?
— corbynbesson @user5 they decided to go shopping without us ;(

•• view all comments ••

✄・・・

"hey, i'm getting kinda hungry. can we go to the food court?" daniel asked me.

"yeah, sure bro," i said. i followed him to the food court. we picked a spot, and i sat down.

"do you want something from taco bell?" he asked me. i nodded and he walked away, leaving me by myself.

✄・・・

DAKOTA💛
12:07pm

i miss you :(

hey YOUre the one
that wouldn't let me
go with you and daniel

i know

i regret doing that

mhmm

i'm sitting all by
myself

looking like a loser

why are you
by yourself?

because daniel went
to get us food

so now i look like an
idiot with no friends

that's what you get
for not letting me
go with you ;)

✄・・・

"are you zach herron?" i heard someone say in front of me. i looked up from my phone and saw a blonde girl that looked about fifteen standing in front of my table.

"yeah, that's me," i said, giving the girl a small smile.

she grabbed a chair from the table next to mine and pulled it up next to me. she sat down in the chair and grabbed my hands.

i quickly pulled my hands away from her.

"what are you doing?" i asked the blonde girl. she looked at me confused, "i just wanted a picture."

i looked at her weirdly, "so you had to grab a chair and sit next to me?"

she shrugged, "i didn't feel like standing anymore."

she looked behind her shoulder and quickly pulled out her phone. she grabbed my face and kissed my cheek, and snapped a picture.

"uh, what are you doing?" daniel walked up to us with the food in his hands.

"just taking a picture with my favorite person in the whole world!" the blonde girl said with a bright fake smile.

i rolled my eyes, "yeah, that's all you were doing," i mumbled.

daniel eyed me, "i'm gonna have to ask you to please leave us alone."

the girl stood up from the chair, and huffed as she stormed off.

i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in.

daniel set the food down on the table and sat in the chair across from me.

"who was that?" he asked me, right before taking a bite out of a taco.

"i don't know, i think the girl was a fan, but she seemed like she wanted more than just a picture," i said in disgust.

"well, maybe she didn't know that you're with dakota?" daniel said trying to stay positive.

"she should've, dakota is literally all i talk about," i said while grabbing a taco from the tray daniel had brought.

✄・・・

hehehe the drama is starting yeeee
it's about to get interesting ladies

also i'm trying out a new thing for when they post something on instagram so that's why it might look a little different

published: 3.11.19 9:10PM
edited: 3.29.20 12:58am