Chapter 5

Caleb's POV:

Adham,Christian and I bought our tickets to go back to VA. Bella is going to kill me but she rather be with Daniel instead. I just got to leave before she hurts me even more. Sam calls,

"Hey bud, how are you?" she asks.

"I'm good." I say.

"Ok good. Bella and I our on our way you." she says.

"Ok, Bye." I say.

"Bye." she says. 

I hang up and put the passports on my dresser.

Bella's POV:

I walk in to Caleb's apartment and gave him a hug. I saw something on the dresser and walked over to it. I felt everything just dropped. Caleb came running over and took them out of my hands. 

"Why are you leaving." I yell at him.

"Because I want to go home." he says.

"You can't go." I say in tears.

"I have to go." he says.

"No, you can't go." Sam says.

"I think you guys should leave." He says while pointing to the door.

"Fine." I say.

Sam and I walk out of that door crying our eyes out. We walked down stairs, walked to our jeep and drive to the boys house. We walk in crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" Dani says. I couldn't talk I just ran into his arms.

Samantha's POV:

I hang up with Caleb and we headed up to his room. We walked in and gave him a hug. Bella walks over to his dresser and starts yelling at him. I walk over to her and see a passports, with Adham's Christian's and Caleb's names on them. My smile turns into a frown. They can't be going back. I start to cry. He tells us to leave which hurt a lot. We left and drove to the boys house. Bella and I broke down in tears, Daniel came to hold Bella and Corbyn pick me up and took me to the couch. I cried in his arms, he held me.

"Everything is going to be ok,baby girl."he says.

 But I knew it wasn't. Caleb, Adham and Christian were going back home. I just wasn't going to be ok.

Claire's POV:

Zach and I were at my apartment getting my stuff because I was moving in with him. I heard some girls walk into Caleb, Christian and Adham's place, but then there was yelling and I heard Bella in tears but I wasn't sure so I ran out to try and find her but she was gone. I go back to my room and get my stuff. We get in his car and drive back to his house. When we get there everybody is in tears. I dropped everything and ran to my girls and they told me everything.

Zach's POV:

I take Claire to my place but everyone of the girls were crying. Claire ran over to them and after awhile everything calmed down. I moved Claire in my room she unpack and after that she sat on our bed and we kissed. Her lips are soft and smooth. We went back down stairs, then Christian her friend comes in.

"Dude, she's mine." he says.

"No, I'm not." Claire says.

He throws a punch and all I hear is Claire yelling for us to stop. But we don't because he wants her but she's mine. I throw a punch to knock him out but I guess I hit him to hard and he hits the steps and busts his head open. 

"OMG." Claire say.

"We have to get him to the hospital." Sam says.

We all get in the car and drive. I was scared because if he died Claire would hate me and I would go to Jail for murder. When we get there. It was so rushed but thankfully he was going to be ok.

Christian's POV:

I get to Why Don't We's house and I throw punches at Zach then everything went black. I ended up at the hospital with no one in the room with me. Claire walks in.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" she asks

"I could be better." I say.

"I brought you some flower's." she says with flower's in her hand.

"Thanks." I say while grabbing the flower's.

She starts to walk out,

 "Hey, Claire I love you and I know your not mine but I just wanted to let you know.

"Um, thanks for telling me." She says.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Yea, What." she says

"Who do you pick?" I ask.

"Huh?" she says confused.

"Who do you pick?" I say again.

"What!?" she says

"Do you pick me or Zach?"......................................