Chapter 10

~1 week later~

Zach's POV:

Since Sam, Bella, and my baby girl aren't moving back to Virginia they have moved in to our house. 

"Claire what have you done to my room?" I ask.

"I just added some of my things, Why?" she says.

" It looks like a unicorn exploded in here." I say. It first looked like this  ↓↓↓

 It first looked like this  ↓↓↓

To this↓↓↓

"You moved everything around

"You moved everything around." I say.

" I'm sorry I just wanted to do something with the room to make me feel like home." she says in tears.

"Baby girl....." I start to say but she runs out and slams the door. Sam is going to kill me.

Claire's POV:

I walk into Zach's and my room and he noticed I moved around somethings. He technically yelled at me so I ran out crying. I ran down stairs and I grabbed Sam's keys to the jeep. And started to drive. I didn't know where I was driving but I just needed to get away. I stoped at a red light and waited. The light turn green and I started to drive again a big red truck comes out of no where and.................

Bella's POV:

Me, Daniel, Sam and Corbyn were out at the mall getting our Starbucks and Chinese food. When Corbyn gets a call from Jonah.

"Hey." Corbyn says.

"Can we all meet somewhere, I want y'all to meet my girlfriend." he says.

"OMG we are so coming." Sam says or more like yells.

"Where at?" Dani asks.

"Umm what about our beach?" he says.

"Ok we will be there." Dani says.

We get in Daniel's car and head to"our beach". When we get there we see Jonah with her, she looks so freaking familiar. When we start to get closer Sam runs to them. I'm so confused.