Prologue

Beep beep

I shot up out of bed and turned my head to see 6:30 flashing on my clock.

"Damn it! I set the clock wrong again!" I yelled angrily.

I made my way around my room and quickly grabbed my clothes and shoes. I quickly changed and grabbed my brush and purse. I ran through the house and let out a growl as I hit my toe on the doorway.

"Stupid doorway!" I hissed as I jumped up and down.

I ran through the hallway and banged on their doors.

"Peter! Lorna! My alarm was set wrong! Get up we are going to be late for school!" I yelled sternly.

I made it to my brothers door and opened the door.

"Peter get up! We are running late!" I yelled angrily.

"Five more minutes." He groaned.

"Get up!" I said as I opened the bathroom door and got a cup of water.

I threw the water on him and smiled at his reaction.

"Sweet mother of god!" He yelled as he fell off the bed.

"Next time you'll get up when I say to." I said with a laugh.

I walked out of the room and made my way towards Lorna's room. I smiled as I gently opened the door and shook Lorna awake.

"Hey Sleepyhead. Time to get up. We are running a little late so can you hurry up for me?" I asked with a smile.

She nodded her head and stood up. She started to find her clothes and I smiled as I grabbed a brush and waited. She set in front of me and I fixed her hair. I smiled as I held a mirror up and looked at both of us. I smiled as I looked at my long purple hair and then at my golden eyes.

"I need to get ready get your backpack packed." I said as I kissed her forehead.

I walked to my room and after putting my hair in a bun I put on my long brown wig and my blue contacts.

(Flashback)

My alarm went off like any other morning and I woke up and started to get ready, but when I looked in the mirror I couldn't hide the scream that escaped my lips.

"What's wrong?" A voice asked.

I turned to look at my mother and her eyes went wide as she looked at my hair and eyes.

"What happen?" She asked shocked.

"I... I don... I don't know!" I yelled through tears.

Soon Peter and Lorna rushed into the room and they looked at me shocked. Peter started to laugh and mom glared at him.

"Peter did you do this?" She asked angrily.

"No, but I wish I had. You look good sis, purple suits you." He said with a laugh.

"This isn't funny! My hair was brown last night and my eyes where blue! Why are they a different color? Mom what is happening to me!" I yelled.

The room started to shake and I froze as everything in my room started to float.

"Calm down.... its going to be alright." Mom said as she slowly walked up to me.

"I'm... I'm scared." I said through tears.

She pulled me into a hug and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Cool! Petra is a mutant too." Peter said with a smile.

"Peter, get Lorna ready and go to school, don't talk about any of this." Mom ordered.

"Why does she get to stay home?" Peter asked confused.

"I said go to school! Now!" She yelled.

Peter sped away and left with Lorna. I clung to my mother as tears streamed down my face.

(End flashback)

I let out a sigh as I fixed my wig and then rushed down stairs.

"Okay! Let's hurry up and eat! We are running late!" I exclaimed as I handed Lorna a bowl of cereal.

"I'm so sorry but I can't take you to school. Petra can you take and drop off Lorna? I'm late for work." Mom said softly.

"Yea, but we need notes." I said as I handed her a four pieces of paper and a pen.

"On it." She said as she wrote down an excuse.

She handed me the paper and I sent her a smile as I kissed her cheek before rushing everyone outside.

"Peter you head to school. I'll take Lorna." I said as I crouched down to allow Lorna to climb on my back.

"On it." He said as he sped away.

"And make sure to go to school!" I yelled angrily.

I smiled as I shook my head and started towards the elementary school. I dropped off Lorna and then around 9 o'clock we made it to the school and I was forced to sign in. I let out a groan as I made it to class and was called out for being late.

"Miss Maximoff, do you have a reason for being so late?" Mr. Watson asked calmly.

"Overslept.... won't happen again." I said as I set down.

He rolled his eyes and began to teach again.