Chapter 2

When we arrived at the pentagon I was stuck with Hank while Charles and Logan left with Peter.

"This is going to work right?" I asked softly.

"I can only hope." He said softly.

"You can only hope? My brother's life is on the line.... of this goes south-"

"I know you'll hurt everyone of us." He said calmly.

"You'll wish you were dead." I said sternly.

"Peter do you have him yet?" I asked as I closed my eyes.

"Coming up on him now. A lot of security for one guy.... can you see who he is?" He thought.

"Let me try." I thought calmly.

I kept my eyes closed as I walked beside Hank and looked to see if I could find the man. I made it to a room and saw him laying on his bed. When I saw his face my eyes snapped open.

"Peter we need to get out of here."

"Why? I'm right here."

"Peter you can't trust that guy... he isn't good I... just don't do it."

"Already doing it. I'm sure he isn't that bad." He thought calmly.

"Damn it." I said angrily.

"What?"

"Why the hell didn't you tell us it was Erik Lehnsherr?" I asked in a whisper as I took off running.

The alarm went off and I sped towards the kitchen. When I made it there I saw a group of cops holding guns at the others.

"Shit." I whispered as I looked over at the corner.

"Nobody move! Hold it right there!" The guard yelled.

"Charles."

"Don't move. Hands up, or we will shoot!"

"Freeze them, Charles."

"I can't." Charles said softly.

"Hands up!"

I stepped out and clapped my hands. They turned to look at me and I frowned.

"This is a drill and you all passed! Now go back to your positions.... nothing is wrong here." I said with a smile.

"Nothing is wrong this is just a drill." The officer said as they walked past me.

"The force is strong with you Skywalker." Peter said in a deep voice.

"The stupidity is strong in you." I said as I smacked his head.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Not knocking those guys out! I know you could of... dumbass. Let's go before they realize that a kid just told them they had passed a drill." I said as I walked out of the room.

"So why didn't you want me to help him?"

"Because that's Erik Lehnsherr..... guy who killed president."

"Yea.... he told me that after I rescued him."

"How are we related?" I asked as I shook my head.

"You know he controls metal? Maybe he could help you-"

"Nope. Not getting help from a killer."

"Says a lot from someone with your body count." Logan whispered.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him.

"Okay spill, why do you hate me so much! I'm not that girl from your time! I could never be that girl unless something bad happened to me! And last I checked I live a happy life with my brother and sister! So why the hell do you hate me so much!"

I felt the building start to shake and Hank walked up.

"We should all calm down." Hank said softly.

"No I want to know! Now!"

Logan grabbed his head and hit the ground in pain. Peter touched my shoulder and I let out a shaky breath as I calmed down.

"That's why." Logan said angrily.

"I didn't-"

"She didn't mean to do that... now stop torturing the girl." Charles ordered.

"If you saw what I saw... you wouldn't be so kind to her.... she is a monster.... a monster who has killed innocent people.... she even kills her family." Logan said as he turned and walked away.

"What are you talking about? Hey I asked you a question! What are you talking about?" I asked as I grabbed his arm.

"Two years from today you lose control of your powers.... you take out a mall full of people.... including your mother and sister.... no one but you survived..... Professor X tried to help you but you were to far gone.... you leave join him and start killing people..... I only met your brother because he wasn't at the mall.... but even he is killed by you." Logan said as he turned and climbed into the car.

I stared at the car and Peter looked at me with a frown on his face.

"Petra... we both know that isn't true... you aren't a-"

"He wasn't lying.... I saw it.... I... I felt it." I said before I climbed into the car.

We made it to a airport and I leaned against the car.

"Peter, thank you very, very much... and thank you Petra." Charles said softly.

"You take care." Erik said as he shook Peter's hand.

"Hey, I saw your flight plan in the cockpit. Why are you going to Paris?" Peter asked calmly.

Charles shook his head and sent me a smile. He threw Peter the car keys and smiled softly.

"Do me a favor and return it for me." Charles said softly.

"Okay." Peter said with a smile.

"And, Peter? Take it slow."

Peter let out a laugh and we climbed into the car.

"You better take it slow." I said sternly.

"Don't worry... I promise we aren't going to die.... hopefully." He said as he sped away from the airport.

I laughed as I shook my head and rolled down my window. We soon made it home and I climbed out and walked inside. I stopped at the door with Peter when we saw a man talking to mom.

"Miss Maximoff... my name is Dr. Bolivar Trask.... and I would like to talk to you about your powers."

"Powers? I don't have powers." I said calmly.

"That isn't what my device says." He said as he pulled out a small machine.

He pointed it at me and then to Peter.

"And it also says your brother is one."

"Leave my house now." Mom ordered.

"I want to help her."

"My mom said leave.... so leave... and forget you ever saw me." I said as my eyes started to glow.

"I won't.... and your powers won't work because... I've already told my coworkers about you and if I return without memory of you.... they are to come here and take both you and your brother." He said with a smirk.

"What do you want?"

"You to come with me."

"Fine, but you take the mark off my brother now."

"Deal. I could care less about him."

I looked at Peter and sent him a small smile before I walked out of the house with Trask.