The meeting

|| Marceline's P.O.V ||
I was with Bonnibel, Finn, Jake and the rest. We all watched as the portal began glowing a mixture of pink and purple with a hint of blue. I saw a boy with slick, pink hair, and blue eyes. Must be that Prince Gumball Bonnibel was talking about. Then I saw a blonde girl about Finn's age, holding hands with a boy version of Flame Princess. I also saw a cat. I sighed until I saw a boy with messy black hair, covering his crimson red eyes. I rolled my eyes, floating in the air. I crossed my arms as he floated towards me with a smirk "damn.." I heard him mutter. I scoffed "pervert" I snarled at my gender blend.
All he did was smirk and chuckled. I floated away from him, growling. I saw Bonnibel walking towards me "so how are things going Marcy?" She asked me. I sighed and frowned "I hate him....." I said. She sighed "try to get along with him, please " she said with pleading eyes. I narrowed my eyes "Bonnibel! He's a pervert!" I said to her, frowning. All Princess Bubblegum did was giggle "he likes you" she said, with a grin on her pretty pink face.
I blushed pure red "you're crazy Bonnibel! Crazy I tell you" I said, embarrassed. I looked over to him, he was talking to Prince Gumball about something. I looked back at my pink friend "I still hate him" I said, folding my arms. She let out a giggle "one day you'll realise you love him" she said to me, smiling. She walked away, leaving me blushing deep red of embarrassment.
I saw Flame Princess walk towards me "are you okay? Your face is red, like a cherry" she said and giggled and saw someone walking towards us. "Is that your boyfriend Marceline?" She asked and pointed behind me, making me turn and saw Ash. 'Ash? Why is he here?! I thought-' his voice interrupted my thoughts. "Hey Marcy, how's it going beautiful?" He asked, stroking my cheek. I pushed him away "why are you here?" I asked him.
I heard him chuckled "I wanted to see my beautiful queen" he said in a tone that disgusted me "I want you to go!" I said to him, glaring at him with a blood red eyes.
I felt him grab my wrist and tried to drag me. I kicked him in the stomach and tried to get out of his grip, but it was no use. "Let me go!" I said, struggling. He chuckled and dragged me outside this hallway and pinned me against the wall. "I missed you so much~" he said, eyeing my body. I was about to punch him in the face but he grabbed my other wrist and held it against the wall with his one hand, narrowing his eyes "you shouldn't do that Marcy..." He said and slid his free hand into my shirt, smirking evilly. "Stop it! Please" I begged in tears, feeling his tongue on my neck, sliding up and down.
He was about to take my shirt off before getting kicked on the head, sending him flying and slamming into the wall. I looked at the person and gasped.