2

I'm awoken by a sharp slap on my left cheek, the sound ringing in my left ear. what the fuck?

  "That was, uncalled for..." a soft voice commented.

  "It was totally called for Lu! If he didn't wake up we couldn't introduce ourselves, plus he deserved that from scrambling away from me," that voice was from earlier. I didn't need to see the owner of the voice to know there was a pout on his face.

  "You fucking dubass! He can't see us warth?" There was clearly frustration in that tone.

  "Says the one who said dubass and not dumbass, Greed, and what possibly do you want to gain from that?" bluntly commented the soft voice.

  "This is a goddamn chain of nothingness you lossers..." I couldn't have agreed more.

I tried to get up but I couldn't move. I couldn't even make a noise? These invisible people could clearly tell see how panicked I was.

  "Goddamn warth you slapped him so hard you knocked the sense out of him, literally!" Said a exhausted breathy voice.

  "Shut. Up. Sloth. I know you couldn't have related more to his situation than ever when you were alive?" Wait, these voices aren't from invisible people... their from... dead people?

  "Guyss, I want attention tooo~" I heard a pouty voice almost demand, "I want Gluttony, where is he?" The same pouty voice asked. The voice was uncomfortably squeaky like a crunchy sound.

  "We just need to give him unholy waste, he'll be released of the paralysis curse, and will be able to see us," Unholy Waste?

"That's the smartest thing you said today... good job Greed, but we need Gluttony to fish for it," Sloth explained. I think that was the voice?

"Oh, Gluttony's in the garden."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 08, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

7 Almost Deadly Sinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें