Retrieval

"Aww man! this is so cool," Ontario pranced along," I'm as light as feather and I feel so strong!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Rosemary scolded," you may have transformed, but getting cocky will be your utter demise in any battle."

"But you can agree that this is so awesome," Ontario replied as he waved his wings while they continued quickly down the trail. Rosemary ignored his statement, but she soon spotted the location she was searching for.

"Hold it," Rosemary ordered, Ontario stopped but his momentum made him slide into a tree.

"Ow," he moaned as he rubbed his face," why did we need to stop?"

"Just shut up and come over here," Rosemary ordered as Ontario reluctantly joined her into the direction of some bushes. A cliff with a large waterfall under it. The height of the cliff seemed tall enough so that a city building could fit into it. The water came out from a cave like an opening which Ontario didn't know where the source could produce it.

"What a weird water source," he muttered as Rosemary tightened the sword on her back.

"That water source creates a river to a nearby small rural town, and luckily for us, it's where we will meet up with the target," she stated, "the alternate route we were going to take forces us to extend the travel distance by nearly tenfold." While Ontario continued admiring the view, Rosemary walked behind him quietly.

"Can you swim," she asked.

"Yeah," Ontario continued to look ahead," why do you ask?"

"Just making sure," Rosemary replied as she slammed her boot into his back, sending him off the cliff.

"Waaaaahhh," he yelled as Rosemary swan dived after him. What seemed like forever in a few seconds, Ontario's face smashed onto the water as the current took him down the stream.

"Help," he yelled as he floated up and sank in," currents. Too. Strong!"

White sparkles appeared around Rosemary as she kept falling and her fall slowed down enough to where she could position herself in a standing position. She barely hovered in the air, watching Ontario struggle.

"Fly up," she yelled as she floated down onto a rock.

"I need someone, to lift me up," Ontario gasped.

"FLY UP," Rosemary yelled.

"Or maybe, I need to make, a raft of, some sort," Ontario finally gasped out.

"Seriously," Rosemary yelled and placed her hand forward, Ontario disappeared and soon reappeared beside her. Upon falling onto the rock, he flopped like a fish for a moment.

"If you have wings, why don't you try to use them," Rosemary scolded as Ontario coughed up some water.

"I only had this form for like, ten minutes," he whined," as if I'm supposed to somehow know to fly."

"If you have wings, then it must mean you know how to fly by instinct," Rosemary demanded," unless your stupidity overshadows instinct."
"What kind of logic is that" Ontario snapped, but he soon regretted this choice as Rosemary punched him back into the current.

"That will teach you to watch your tone with me," she said as she quickly hopped from one rock to another after him. Then she heard static on her ear microphone, and she tapped it firmly.

"Rosemary speaking," she said.

"Madam Moonstone," Alexander said," we have reached the town, and we are waiting at the rendezvous location. Are you close to our position madam?"