They both died

Momo POV

  The person I needed the most right now was... Tzuyu. I hugged her tightly not letting go. "Why did they have to take her? " I yelled into her breasts. "I don't know but it will be alright, at least her spirit will be with us. Now she can come visit us. It will be alright Momo, " Tzuyu softly spoke. "Let's go home, " She suggested but I didn't answer, I couldn't. When we got home I ran to my room and balled. I couldn't do it anymore. I got my computer and looked up twice Sana and the news article came and I read it from A-Z.

The article
  Twice Sana died I brutal and heartbreaking murder. She was on her way to say goodbye to her lovely spouse twice Momo when she got shot before walking into the cafe they had their first date at. The person who shot Sana has still not been identified but they will catch them soon.

I couldn't believe that Sana died. I just couldn't so I walked to my bathroom grabbed a blade, walked out to the living room, hid the blade and saw my members. "I had an amazing stay here with you guys, but now my time has come, I hope you understand, I will finally be with Sana forever and no one can get in the way of it, I love you guys, but no i must go! " I said as I walked off to my room but before I got into my room, I had to turn the knob which exposed the blade to my members since they were all looking at me, but when they all realized what I meant by 'bye' was death but they were to late. I locked the door before they could come into the room I sat on my bed hearing them all scream my name, let me in, don't think about, we can help and other things but that didn't matter to me I just looked down at my sister and started cutting. Cut, cut, cut, cut, and cut. I just kept cutting until only blood could be seen. They were to late...

Tzuyu POV

  When we finally got the door open my heart dropped, we saw Momo laying on the bed, dead, and an bloody arm, with a lot of cuts. To many! We couldn't believe that she would go this far. We just cried and cried all night. The next morning we ran downstairs to tell our boss about Momos death and boi was she upset. She said that when we go to our music show today we will not perform we will announce Momos death to live TV which we wouldn't mind it was just that we all knew that just hearing her name would send us to tears. So we decided to take turns talking about her. But we weren't just going to announce Momos death but Sanas too. Since only we got shown the article and live news.

  We arrived at the music show, it was Asian music awards 2018, and we got called to go on and perform but we didn't perform so what we did was take a picture of Sana and Momo and walked on stage, two members missing. Jihyo opened. "Hi, everyone, I would just like to start by saying we are not performing, if you can see because two members are missing, but we twice have an announcement to make, " Jihyo started to cry while we all started to cry along with her, which made all the idols and fans super confused. "S-sana and m-m-momo couldn't join us here to perform was because-" Jihyo broke down in tears making everyone confused except for us. "Was be-because they suffered a brutal death! " Jihyo ran off stage because she was crying to much and everyone followed her except for me. I stood up straight dried my tears and looked around to see all the idols crying and so many fans crying too. It broke my heart to have to ever announce this but I had to. "I can't believe they have left before us, they were both so young, they still had so much life left in them, but no someone took it from them and they took from themselves, " I couldn't finish, I ran off stage crying. "I can't be here anymore! " I said then ran but before I left the award show building I looked at the TV showing the idols all crying but when I looked at the TV for a little longer I saw Jennie and Lisa from blackpink crying but what I saw scared me. It was a red dot on Jennie's blouse. I looked around the award show seats to see where the red dot was coming from. I started screaming to warn Jennie and Lisa making me look like a crazy person but I knew that Jennie and Lisa we're important to Momo and she wouldn't want them to die, but when they finally looked at me *shoot* the bullet went straight into her heart stopping her life right there and when Lisa went to run she got shot in her neck making her die instantly too. All the idols crowded around them. I ran to Jennie and Lisa's body and pushed my way through the crowd of idols and when I got to their bodies everyone was telling me to step back not to go near them but I didn't listen, I walked out of them and bent down by their bodies and cried. "MOMO! I'M SORRY I COULDN'T SAVE THEM! " I screamed to the tops of my lungs. Everyone was left wondering why Momo was close to Lisa and Jennie.

  When I got home I cried, cried, and cried. I couldn't do this anymore I need someone or something. I decided to do something stupid and watch Sana and Momo videos when they were alive. They looked so cute and innocent. I cried myself to sleep.