I have nothing to live for

Tzuyu POV

  I woke the next morning and had to go to a show. I arrived at the show, they told what was going on then told me to go on. I went on and introduced myself, so far I was acting normal but then...

  "So we heard from onces that you and Momo we're best friends, what did it feel like when you heard the news? " One person asked. Hearing her name just made me cry so I started crying, they all looked at me and realized that we were really close. "Do you really want to know how it felt to lose your best friend? " I asked furious but clearly he didn't care because everyone was telling me I didn't have to think about that or answer the question but I ignored them and just made eye contact with him. "Sure, " He sat up and stared into my eyes. I was furious so my answer was fierce. "IT'S FEELS LIKE LOSING MY SISTER, A FAMILY MEMBER, A GOOD FRIEND, NOT LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW, BECAUSE WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU IF YOU ASKED ABOUT HOW IT FELT FOR THEM TO LOSE SOMEONE, SO CLEARLY YOU DIDN'T LOSE SOMEONE, SO I HOPE SOMEONE REALLY IMPORTANT TO YOU DIES A BRUTAL DEATH, I HOPE THEY STARVE, I HOPE THEY-" I couldn't finish because we were on live TV but I didn't care they took me off the show and took me out the building but before I left I asked one of the workers who his mom is and she told me, I smirked and walked away. I didn't go back to the dorm but I actually went to that guys moms work, I walked in and acted sweet and asked his mom for help with my car, she came to my car and when she was looking at my tail lights I knocked her out with a bat. I brought her to a old warehouse,  tied her up, and starved her. Soon there were news reports about her and I was the main suspect.

2 weeks later
  "They still haven't found us have they? " I asked his mother who was half dead. "Why can't you just let me go? " She asked tears in her eyes. "Because of your sons ignorance! " I yelled then kicked her in the stomach making her groan in pain. Then all of a sudden "POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS UP! " the police yelled and i didn't listen, I ran grabbed my gun and shot that boys mother. And the police shot me ending my life but before I died I saw that guy laying next to his mom crying, then before my life was sucked out of me I yelled "THAT'S HOW I FELT! " I yelled making him look at me with his teary eyes, then I died.