Melancholy

WARNING! Kinda really sad.

Name:Quill strafghanzizAge:24Sexuality:Asexual for now Turns out to be

Name:
Quill strafghanziz
Age:
24
Sexuality:
Asexual for now
Turns out to be...Bisexual
Gender:
Male
Species:
Immortal man

Nationality: The beginning - he's Caucasian Occupation:Story writer- horror and romancePersonality:Quill is a quiet man, one who doesn't like others in his way, much

Nationality:
The beginning - he's Caucasian
Occupation:
Story writer- horror and romance
Personality:
Quill is a quiet man, one who doesn't like others in his way, much. He's wise and level headed, listening to people before they speak. He is a droopy structure, known to others as odd for not taking the fruits and pleasures of life to his advantage. The only joy he finds in the world he wanders on is his iced coffee in the mornings and whenever he sees a cat. He's blunt and vague, not really descriptive as he is to talking. He just listens, mind and body alike. Sometimes he forgets to eat, sometimes he overeats. Despite everything, he's malnourished and bone-like. He almost looks anorexic if not already. He hates how he looks and usually sticks his finger down his mouth so he can maintain a skinnier figure.
Appearance:

Mental issues:Depression He used to be insane mentally, but he got enough therapy to with drugs and other things, clogging his mind and making him devoid of his personality

Mental issues:
Depression
He used to be insane mentally, but he got enough therapy to with drugs and other things, clogging his mind and making him devoid of his personality.
Bodily issues (diseases, etc.):
Bulimia
Asthma
Mild anorexia
Addiction
Background (optional):
Quill was born in the Big Bang, the beginning of time, were everything was hot and condensed And the matter was intense- barbaric.
His earliest memories was that Quill was a spy from WW2 with his partner in crime, Jack. Jack found quill in a concentration camp with his foster parents and strives together to get the enemies' trust. They were best friends who told each other everything. That was, until Jack found out that he resided more with the enemy, and shot him out cold, burying his body. He woke up a few months later, 6 feet under ground as he dug his way up in a panic. It took him an hour to heave off all of the pressure on his body. He believed he would be dead at this point, it was the opposite. Everything worked out and he was alive, although now he threw up a lot, atleast every 3 days. It took him a few years to realize, living out wildly in the woods, to remember who he was. He set sail to go back to his homeland to only find that the enemy hadn't won the war, but millions were dead after it. and his people, including his mother and father, were dead- burned in the holocaust.
He set forth on a leading way, finding out jack was dead. To be honest, despite jack "killing" quill, he had homosexual thoughts for him. He was hung on April 2nd, for the Americas found out he was a traitor. He was heartbroken, devastated, and decided to live a live of solitude, burying himself in books and becoming a famous unknown writer himself. Every century, he would change his name slightly and travel to a different country.
That is, until he meets you.
Perks:
Super Intelligent
Quick-witted
Sliver tongued.
Philosophical
Flaws:
He's sad- depressed
He fears of loving someone
Fears being rejected
Timid
Blunt
Vague
~
Likes:
Cats
Alcohol
Drugs
Music
Writing
Coffee
Ice cream
Dislikes:
People
War
People who take advantage of others
Commitment
Marriage
Himself

SCENARIO 1:
Make it up!