Moaning and Barbossa

Natalia's POV

I woke up as we rowed down the river towards Tia's shack. "What happened? Where's Jack?" I ask the others.

"The kracken suck the ship and take Jack along with it" Marty states.

"Damn it, how long was I out?" I ask them.

"Not long, about twenty minutes" Will answers. We arrive at the shack and tie the long boat off. Then go inside where I sit beside Elizabeth. Tia starts to hand warm drinks around and comes over to us.

"Against de cold and de sorrow" she tells us. We accept a mug each and I take a sip of mine. While Elizabeth just looks into her's lost in thought.

"Natalie, did you have feelings for Jack?" she suddenly asks me.

"No, where did you get an idea like that?" I ask her shocked.

"Jack told me to take care of you and he did take you away from the Pearl. I think he liked you. I just wondered if you felt the same way?" she explains. I frown thinking about Jack and my friendship.

"No, I only see him as a best friend" I tell her shrugging. Tia was up to Will now giving him his mug. While he played with a knife.

"It's a shame. I know you're t'inking that wid the Pearl, you coulda captured the devil and set free your fadder's soul" she tells him.

"Doesn't matter now. The Pearl's gone. Along with its captain"he states throwing the knife into the table.

"Aye and already the world seems a little less bright. He fooled us all, right to the end. But I guess that honest streak finally won out. To Jack Sparrow" Gibbs says holding out his mug.

"Never another like Captain Jack" Ragetti says.

"He was a gentleman of fortune, he was" Pintel states.

"He was a good man" Elizabeth and I say together. The others and I take a drink from our mugs. But I notice Elizabeth doesn't and look at her confused.

"You ok Elizabeth?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"If there was anything we could do to bring him back... Elizabeth" Will tells her.

"Would you do it? Hm? Hm? What... would you? Hm? What would any of you be willing to do? Hm? Would ya sail to da ends of the eart' and beyond... to fetch back Witty Jack and 'im precious Pearl?" Tia asks all of us.

"Aye" Gibbs says stepping forward.

"Aye" Pintel and Ragetti says standing up together.

"Rawk! Aye" Cotton's parrot says while he holds his mug out.

"Aye" Marty says.

"Yes" Elizabeth says quietly nodding her head.

"Aye" Will says and they all look at me.

"Look, I'd love to go bring Jack and the Pearl back. But I have to go get my ship, I only have two weeks left" I tell them.

"All right. But if you go and brave the weird and haunted shores at World's End, then you will need a captain who knows those waters" Tia tells them. I see a pair of boots is seen walking down a staircase. Suddenly a living breathing Captain Barbossa appears with Jack the Monkey on his shoulder.

"So tell me...what's become of my ship?" he demands. Then takes a bite out of a green apple. It's juices run down his chin as he laughs.

"As nice it is to see you again Barbossa, I won't be joining you" I tell him. "You better look after my sister and no more sacrificing her or Will" I add.

"Of course" he assures me. "We'll meet you in Ship Wreck cove when we have Jack and the Pearl" he states.

"Great, I'm off to Singapore" I state standing up.

"You're going to Singapore?" he asks me curious.

"Yes, I know Soa Feng and am going to borrow a ship from him. So that I can reach Shipwreck Cove in time. To retrieve my ship" I explain.

"That is an odd coincidence, we're going to Singapore to" he states.

"Good luck to you then" I tell him. I grab some supplies and weapons. Then a dingy from Tia. Before setting sail to Singapore, leaving the others to plan on how they'll rescue Captain Jack Sparrow from the locker.

The End

A/N

Picture above of the words of tribute to Captain Jack Sparrow. Picture on the external link of Barbossa and Jack the Monkey.