~Turned On~

MISTY'S POV*

After our make out session, I opened the door to get out and I came face to face with Christian, Pat and Finn.

"WTF DUDES...... ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Mitchel shouted.

"Were you eavesdropping???" I asked them and raised an eyebrow.

"Well.. Noooo?!? Of course not..." Christian exclaimed.

"Fine then, next time, we are going to fuck in there.." Mitchel sarcastically said.

"No it's ok, you can fuck wherever you want, we'll pretend that we don't hear you!" Pat said.

"Oh my lord.... Remind me why you let these guys be in your band?" I asked Mitchel.

"Yeah.. I don't really know anymore..Even my grandma is less interested in gossip." he joked.

"Excusez-moi! All I ever do is caring about you fucker!" Christian exclaimed and acted as if he was offended.

"Ok baby, I forgive you for eavesdropping!" Mitchel said and hugged him. "But you're gonna have to deal with sharing me, cause I got a garl now." he smirked.

"YEAAAAAH MY MAN!!!!!!!!" Kras screamed, Pat and Finn laughed.

"You literally ran to tell us the news, like 10 minutes ago.. Stop pretending you're surprised." Clinton said as he approached us.

"So they were really eavesdropping..!!!!!" I shouted.

"I'll never let them eavesdrop again, sorry Misty." Clinton spoke to me.
"And congrats by the way, you two make a nice couple..Even tho my brother looks like shit." he playfully said.

"You're just jealous. You know I'm a skinny legend...." Mitchel said and acted like a diva.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some minutes later Mr Charles came to the bus and brought us some dinner, cause it was time for our next trip.

While we were on the road, we were all chilling in the front, watching a movie and eating.
I was cuddling with Mitchel, and I couldn't be happier. Being allowed to touch him and hug him in front of everyone was the best feeling.

He started playing with my hair and I could easily fall asleep there.

"I'll give you the dopest hair style.." he said and took some strands of my hair in his hands and started braiding them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liked by mitchelcave, clintoncave, thechristiananthony and 8

Liked by mitchelcave, clintoncave, thechristiananthony and 8.006 others

misstea Got a new hairdresser 💁🏼‍♀️

View all 304 comments

user1: My freaking queen!

user2: Does she have braids..? Hmmm!
user3: @user2 I'm sure Mitchel made these!!!