~The Beatles~

CLINTON'S POV*

I walked in the living room and found Mitchel nervously pacing.

"Um..What the fuck are you doing now?" I asked confused.

"Walking back and forth... Isn't it obvious?" I sarcastically answered.

"But why?" I asked once again.

"Because I got a girlfriend, unlike you.." he spoke and I furrowed my brows.

"What the fuck.. Are you out of your mind or something?" I was completely confused, he was talking nonsense.

"Yuuuh, I'm out of my mind... I'll go find this lil asshole and kill him, then I'll burn his body in a forest and nobody will ever know what happened to him." He said and I thought of calling a mental asylum, but I had to ask who he was talking about first.

"Who the fuck are you talking about? AND FOR FUCK'S SAKE SIT YOUR ASS DOWN, I'M GOING TO PUKE." I screamed the last part. Mitchel walked closer to me and looked like a motherfuckin psychopath.

"I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT PIECE OF CRAP, FLORIAN, THAT WAS TRYING TO GET INTO MY GIRLFRIEND'S PANTS WHEN WE WERE ON TOUR...." He screamed and I groaned.

"Seriously?!?!?! That was months ago, and they never did anything...Wtf!"

"Well yuh, it was months ago, but now he's back... Leaving silly comments under posts that are related to my girlfriend. 'Indeed, peace sign, oooh peacemaker, we got a John Lennon...' fuck this motherfucker...!!!" Mitchel shouted and I started laughing, cause I couldn't help it anymore.

"SHUT UP! I'M GOING TO CALL HER AND ASK HER ABOUT THIS CUNT!" He screamed once again and grabbed his phone from the coffee table.

"What the fuck are you trying to do? Christian has told me everything... If you act like a jealous bitch once again she will dump you... Are you that stupid?" I shouted and tried to take the phone out of his hands.

"YOU KNOW I'M CRAZY.... I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed and I managed to take the phone away from him.

"You won't come near this until you're back to your normal self." I said and showed him the phone.

"Wow you're really smart, aren't you? We still got a house phone.. And laptops all over the place!" Mitchel smirked and I realized he was right.

"Well... Not anymore!" I sarcastically smiled at him and started running around the house, collecting the electronic devices.

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" Mitchel screamed running behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok... So... What are we doing now?" Mitchel sarcastically asked once I had locked all of the devices in our apartment's office.

"We are going back to what we were doing before your snapping." I exclaimed.

"I was writing lyrics, but I don't have my laptop anymore..." he gave me a death glare.

"You still got the traditional way though!" I sarcastically smiled and grabbed a notepad and a pen, and threw them on the coffee table in front of him.

"ARE WE IN 1940? FUCK IT MAN!" He shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"Just use what you got, and stop complaining... I'd have a girlfriend if I wanted to listen to somebody's whining all day." I said and went to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MISTY'S POV*

I danced with my girls all night long and when it was time for me to leave I had to say goodnight to everyone.