Get to the point

I stop kissing her and look her up and down her eyes roll and her hands grip me tighter. I kiss her again but this time with more aggretion. I slide my hand down her belly and down into her pants. I start to rub her clit starting of slow and then start to get faster and faster. Her legs start shaking and she wispers "babyyy" down my ear and starts moaning. I slide my fingers from her clit to her vagina and do that a couple times teasing her again as I do. I slide my fingers in and move them as her legs shake even more and her moan gets louder and she's saying "baby yes" down my ear which makes me Cary on. I put in another finger and she scratches my back I move my fingers faster and faster untill she's begging me to stop. I then take them out and slide them up starting to rub her clit again. As she says "baby im about to cum" I kiss her lips then start to kiss her going down. I kiss in a line starting from her mouth down her neck to her tits then down her belly till I get to her vagina. I pull down her pants with my teeth and my hands at the back I start to kiss her again with her pushing my head down as I go only this time I don't stop. When I get to her vagina I start to kiss it and then lick. My tounge rubbing against her clit makes her moan again. Her hands grip my hair and my tounge goes deeper and deeper making her moan louder and louder. I slide my tounge up and down deeper and deeper taking no breath as I go. I scratch her back as I lick which turns her on even more. As I start to get up I swallow all her cum in my mouth and kiss her belly again going up this time and when I get to her lips I slightly tough them with mine. She grabs me by the back of my hair and starts to kiss me proper. My hands once again slide down and I grab her my the hips and squeeze them as I pull her closer She starts to grind making me do a little moan down her ear.