My turn

As I moan she stops kissing me looks me in the eyes and rolls her tounge which makes my eyes roll to the back of my head. I grab the back of her hair and pull her to me and start to kiss her again her hands slide down my body to my hips which you grape and squeezes. Tingles shoot threw my body as she then slides her hands down my pants and starts to rub my clit teasing me as I did to her. My legs start to shake. She slides her fingers down more and puts them in. She starts with one the puts in two. She she keeps moving her fingers faster and faster whispering " moan for me baby" down my ear. As she puts in another finger I start to moan down her ear. I grip her my her hair and start to grind on her with her fingers still inside me. She takes out her fingers and looks at me bitting her lip. She then starts to whisper in my ear with her dirty voice which turns me on and makes me shake. As she stops she kisses my neck and slides her tounge up my neck to my ear bitting the top of it. This make me let out a little moan. I pull her hair and she starts to kiss me down my belly pulling down my pants as she goes. When she gets to my belly button she looks up at me and I push down her head gripping on to her hair. She slides her tounge down and slowly starts to lick my clit. She gets faster and faster and deeper and deeper. As she licks my clit she slides her fingers in and does that at the same time. I start to moan loud which makes her do it faster. As she stops I stop moaning. I grab her by her neck and pull her up to my face and start kissing her.