Chapter 4•Walks

I walk into the cute little coffee shop, it really was a great feeling. I managed to outdrive the paparazzi, thank god.

Looking around I see a woman, around her 40s, with a huge welcoming smile on her face. She must be his mother, she's very beautiful.

"Hello sweetheart." Her English accent very prominent in the way she spoke. She engulfed me in a hug, taking me by surprise. I laugh, "hi you must be Kieron's mother, I hope I'm right." I smile as we pull apart.

"Yes, I'm Diana, and you must be the beautiful model he kept talking about." She's so sweet. I blush, he's been talking about me?

"Alright mum, stop embarrassing me." Kieron appeared, he was dressing in a simple white shirt and jeans. Somehow he looked even hotter.

His mother laughs, "Well you two children have fun."

"It was lovely to meet you." I tell her.

"And you too dear." She touches my arm before going behind the desk.

"So, coffee?" He asked.

"Yes please." I smile, seems like I do that a lot in his presence.

***

We walked side by side, down a path way in a park. "Sorry in advance if any paparazzi shows up."

"That's okay. I like hanging with you, you have a cool vibe."

"Thank you, you have a cool vibe too." I laugh.

"Not to mention you're Peng." He says, using British slang he knows I don't understand.

"What does Peng mean?" I laugh.

"It means hot." He smirks.

"Ooh okay mr innocent." I say as we take a seat on a bench.

"Who says I'm innocent?" He turns to me making my heart race.

"No one, you just seem like it. You just seem like a really genuine guy, it's hard to find people like that nowadays. Normally people just hang with me for money or clout." I laugh sadly. It's true.

"Well I'm not, and I never will. You seem like a very genuine down to Earth girl." He takes a sip of his coffee.

"Your mom makes great coffee." I take another sip of mine. The hot substance warming my hands up.

"I guess that gives you another reason to come visit again." He smiled. His blue eyes shining in the reflection of the sun. They're so beautiful.

"I will." I tell him.

"Good" he smiles.

***
@KalaniJenner

Thanks for the coffee 💕Liked by arianagrande + 6,937,937 others

Liked by arianagrande + 6,937,937 others

View comments...

@jennersisters who gave you coffee 😏?
—- @KalaniJenner 🤫