Welcome!

Hello anyone who decides to read this book! I am incredibly honored to have you read my work and I hope that you enjoy it!

Just a PSA, this is the first "book" of mine that I have ever decided to publish. And to be honest, I'm absolutely terrified.

Just a few things before we get this thing going:

1. This book of imagines and one shots is based on the actor portrayal of Easy Company and the 101st Airborne. I have nothing but respect for the actual men of Easy Company and it is not my intention to shame them or disrespect them in any way. I absolutely fell in love with the series and wanted to do my own take on it.

2. As I mentioned above, this is my first written work on here and I am scared shitless. Constructive criticism is totally awesome but nothing too mean, please... I'm fragile.

3. I REALIZE THAT (almost all of) THESE ARE NOT HISTORICALLY ACCURATE. Sorry.

4. Pretty please, do not take my stuff. I worked hard on all of this and it is all rightfully mine. All from my own imagination. So please don't take it. If there is a case where I got inspiration from another author, I will credit them at the bottom of the imagine.

5. Updates will be very sporadic. I'm currently in my first year of college and most of my time and attention is occupied by homework and my classes.

6. I don't have any idea how to do "requests" so for the moment I won't be doing them. However, if at a later time I decide that I need some inspiration and people are actually reading these, then it will be a possibility.

7. I will be using different AND random first and last names for each chapter because I don't want to use "Y/N". Using real names makes it feel all the more authentic for me. If at some point I end up taking requests, I have no problem using a name that someone wants. Thank you for understanding!

8. Finally, I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoyed writing them!

xoxo, emma