19

I was originally going to post this tomorrow. But I saw that lil 1K and got hype!

I looked at that number and was like damn...my mf niggas! I rock with y'all the long way highkey and I appreciate y'all reading although y'all don't comment but imma leave that alone 🌚.

I didn't proofread so there's that...

Alright here's the chapter. Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-Clair

——————————

Anthony
"You packed up Charlie?" I shouted walking into her room to see her eyes glued into her iPad watching gymnastics videos like she usually does

"Charlie.."

I sighed walking over to her taking her iPad out of her hands and holding it behind my back

She whined loudly, "daddyyyy!"

"Nah don't daddyyyy me!" I combated, "you ain't hear me calling you?"

She shook her head no as she crossed her arms over hear chest with her bottom lip poke out.

"We've talked about this Charlie." A soft feminine voice was heard from behind me.

Yué walked into the room sitting at the edge of the bed next to Charlie, tucking her right foot under her left leg.

"I'm done packing Yué." She whined again, "why can't I use my iPad?"

Charlie threw her head back in frustration not really understanding why she was in trouble

"Because.." Yué grabbed her arms slowly uncrossing them before caressing Charlie's chin, "your dad was trying to talk to you and you're acting like you can't hear him being so caught up in your iPad. We've already talked about this and you need to get a grip on it before you really start getting in trouble over this little piece of metal."

"I know.." she sighed looking over at me, "I'm sorry daddy."

Yué brought her into a warm hug and kissed her head.

"You can watch that downstairs while we wait for grams alright?" I reassured her handing her back her iPad

She shook her head grabbing her device, placing it on her bed, "no thanks. I'll just read that new book grandma got me last week while we wait."

Grabbing a fair sized paperback book she sent the both of us tight lipped smiles before leaving her room to journey downstairs. It was going on 7 in the evening and we were still waiting on my mama because she tends to take forever and a day to get ready for any and everything. The flight would be a little under 2 hours so I wasn't even stressing about it. The plan was just to land in Orlando and get settled in the suite I reserved for us. Tomorrow we would be visiting Magic Kingdom and doing whatever Charlie wanted to do.