43

Yoshinori

"What you trying to get into?" Ensō looked to me as the both of us were laid out on my bed with our legs hanging off the edge

"At eight in the morning?" I side eyed him with a cackle, "shit...I don't even know."

After sleeping for the last 8 hours of our flight I was nice and energized. I figured it was probably too late to book any excursions for today, but maybe I could get a massage in or something. I thought about just walking the island for shits and giggles till it was time for breakfast.

High key I was plotting on how I was going to get Yué to wake the fuck up from this trance Anthony got her sprung ass in; it was pissing me off.

This nigga really had the audacity to dub her when we went to the pier and leave her there.

I would never take my sister as being weak but Anthony had her weak as hell. She cried the entire day wrecking her brain on where he went and why he left. I had half a mind to hack his phone and track him down my damn self, but Ensō stopped me before I could actually do it.

Anthony had me fucked up if he thought I was gonna let him fuck with my sisters head and emotions

"Tell me about your brother..."

I sat up on my elbows looking over at Ensō

He shook his head laughing a little also sitting up like there was a lot he could tell me, "Anthony?"

I nodded my head lifting my right brow waiting for some good intel

"What you wanna know about him?"

"Every damn thing you can tell me."

"I'm not doing that though." He smiled truthfully

I can accept that he wasn't going to give me the run down about his brother, but I needed something. At least some information on his relationship with my sister.

"Well what do you know about his relationship with my sister?" I was hoping he would give me something at least

He side eyed me for a moment looking over my face I guess trying to see how serious I was. He locked his hands behind the back of his head falling back on the bed.

"Anthony been stuck on stupid for Yué since he finally ended things with his daughter's mother, Riley—"

"Apparently not that stuck on stupid to cheat on her with the baby mama but I guess." I rolled my eyes groaning

"Look.." He groaned, "I'm just as blowed as you about that shit. I knew Riley was bad news after she had a whole baby on him."

"No fucking wayyyyyyy!" I perked up hearing the tea about Anthony's ex. This shit was messier than I thought it would be—I love it.

He went on to explain everything from the beginning when it came to my sister and his stupid ass brother. He must've slanged real good dick for her to put up with his mess in my personal opinion. But hey, I've had my fair share of being weak for a man so that was the only thing stopping me from jumping down her throat about it.

"For someone that claims to be in so called love with my sister, he sure has a funny way of showing it."

He shook his head rubbing the back of his neck, "he has a weird way of showing his feelings since Riley played him. But I have no idea with what's been going on in his head these days."

I really wanted Anthony to be this stand up dude but he's proving that he ain't nothing but a buster.

"He must have some good dick for Yue to be this stupid over him.." I sighed trying to figure out how I was going to pull my sister away from this buster ass nigga