Requirments

Follow: TheWandAwards & caffeinated_iced_tea & Bulldog7267

1) Your story doesn't have to be finished.  I don't require an amount of chapters, although I do suggest it be more than 500 words for a higher chance of winning.

2) You can submit a story you've already written, one you're working on, or a completely new one.

3) Optional- vote on 3 chapters of any of my stories.  This is not a requirement, but it would be nice as I'm taking the time to judge your stories and give you prizes.

4) You must follow at least two people that I follow and two that follow me!  I don't require following me although that would be awesome.

4b) Tell a couple friends you entered or post it on your profile that you entered!

5) You must be kind and respectful to everyone
entering!

6) You can submit as many stories as you want!   You can submit multiple stories to the same category. You can submit a story to multiple categories.  If you do this: you must fill out forms for both.  Otherwise I will just think you're entering one.

For simply entering: I will follow you!  That's right!  If you enter this contest I will follow you!
If I'm following you already, I will vote on 5 of your chapters! 💜💜💜💜💜
Thanks so much!
Private message me with any questions 😀 or comment in this section.