STICKERS!!!

Thank you so, so much to dusktilldawn01! The stickers are absolutely amazing and I truly appreciate all the time you put in to making them.  You made this contest really special and I'm so happy people get to put them on their books!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR STICKERS:
1) Email
-DM me your email and I'll send your stickers to you.  However, in your DM, please tell me what stickers I need to email to you.  Thanks!  Even if you have already sent me your email, do it again, please.  I've had to send lots of DMs lately due to the contest and I don't remember who wanted it emailed.  Thank you!
MAKE SURE TO ALSO COMMENT ON YOUR STICKER(S) IN THE STARLIGHT GRAPHICS BOOK TO PREVENT OTHERS FROM TAKING THEM.  dusktilldawn01

2) Find the stickers that you've won from the following links:
1) -https://my.w.tt/ZdiXYOXlbZ
-https://my.w.tt/27XYj5YlbZ
-https://my.w.tt/DUKnZ20lbZ (ALSO LINKED IN MY ANNOUNCEMENTS/CONVERSATIONS ON MY PROFILE)
Or go to the Starlight Graphics Shop on the profile of dusktilldawn01  and go to the "Wand Awards Stickers" (part 1) (part 2) (part 3)
2) Click on your sticker and screenshot it.  Add it to your book cover accordingly.
3) IMPORTANT: AFTER YOU CLAIM YOUR STICKER(S), COMMENT ON THE STICKER(S) TO PREVENT OTHERS FROM CLAIMING THEM .

Feel free to send me any questions! 

Please tell me if you see stickers on the covers of those who haven't won them.  Thank you!

A special thanks to dusktilldawn01! Go follow the profile and give some votes!