Henry Meets His Legacy [ Henry Miller x Legacy Jack (Ken/Kenny) ]

He was just brought back from the void into what smelled like shit which was in a dumpster at fucking Freddy Fazbender's. He was at the bottom of the dumpster so he had to climb out of it from the bottom. It was lucky that he was wearing a diving mask that was put on his face from someone. When he got out he went to the door, then opened it walking in the restaurant. It was very much chaotic much more then Freddy's normally was which is kinda bad. He saw Jack Kennedy wearing a uniform with Springtrap (Dave Miller/William Aften) standing right next to him. He took off the mask throwing it to the ground, then proceeded to walk to the orange and green double. “Hello Jack, Williy, what a pleasant surprise to see the both of you at Freddy's.” Henry said in a sicking tone. They both got stiff and turned to look at henry (His normal size was decreed to 4'5 when he got teleport to reality so yeah.) both had a look of discust and shock on there faces when see him. He chuckled moving closer, then walking around Jack examinating him. “H-hey will you quit that Henry!” Jack snapped uncomfortable about the situation. He stopped then walked in from of Jack looking at his reden face then laughed. He had stopped laughing when he noticed a ghostly orange figure 20 feet away from them starring at the children. “HEY!” Jack yelled as he was pushed to the floor but before hitting it Dave catches him. Dave was gonna say something to Henry, but then he noticed the orange figure seeing it looked similar to Jack. Which was confusing how someone was similar to his old sport. When Henry got to the orange figure it turned itself more visible and physical to everyone. Dave had point to Jack after he had gotten him on his feet too the orange figure. Jack was pretty much shocked that it looked so much like him. “Dave do you know when they got here?” He asked, really hoping that he knew the answer to it. Dave shakes his head no because he didn't know how they or Henry got there. The figure started to speak, then Dave and Jack decided to get close but stay at a six feet distance away from Henry. Jack was on the left and dave was on the right. “Well well, my pink love it's such a great pleasure to see such a cutie like you again Henry.~” The orange figure flirted. He was blushing madly but shook his head then he looks at the figure speaking. “W-who are you? Love? I have never met you i-in my life! How the h-hell do you know my name!” Henry snapped back. The figure chuckled softly walking over to him,  then lifting Henry's head to look him in the eyes facing him. “I'm quite similar to the owner of this restaurant love.~ My name is Legacy but you can call me Kenny.” Kenny says still flirting with him. “Legacy!?! Why are you called Legacy? Wait! Similar to the owner of this restaurant? Usely there Phone Guys!” Henry said then looks behind him at Jack. Jack was shocked because he knew he was the owner and Legacy said he was similar to the owner. “Wait a minute. Your similar to fucking me! How exactly is that possible?”Jacks says, then Kenny gave a little laugh saying he doesn't know himself but is glad to be alive. Legacy picks up Henry with the other two giggling and looking at him he says, “Listen Henry, I think whatever thing separated me from you and Jack made it possible for me to live on my own.” Kenny says calmly whispering to him, Henry noddeds then grabs onto Legacy's shoulders. “Can you put me down down Kenny.” he asks as calmly as he can be. “NOPE! And I'll be the Legacy that you need in you.~” Kenny flirts making Henry blush badly witn the others choking not laughing now. Henry was about to say something but then Legacy teleports them into the saferoom. He pushes the confused employee that was in the springlock bear suit (with the Golden freddy head on the springlock body) out of the saferoom locking the door, then he pinned Henry to the door. He starts to suck his neck making Henry make a moaning sound in pleasure. He puts his arms around Legacy's wast holding him close. They both soon were naked fucking enjoying each others company.

*Time skip after they fucked because why not*

Legacy was carrying Henry around the restaurant since he had fallen asleep. They did get questing looks from the customers and the employees that worked at freddy's including Jack and Dave. When it because six pm everyone left the restaurant expect the phone guy. Jack spoke with him in the office. “We made 99.76$ dollars today boss! Which is better then what we usely get.” Phone guy said, then he says “Y-you can go home now. i-if you want to.” Jack walks out with the phone guy walking to the entrance, then spoting Dave,Henry, and Legacy walking over to them with phone guy leaving the restaurant while they talked for a bit then went home. Dave and Jack went to Jack's house while Henry and Legacy went to Henry's house.

Author's note: Well I did the first chapter of this book woo! Anyways hope you enjoy!