JACK WHY TOMATOES?

It ended in Dave screaming at a kid and the kid screaming at him back at the Walmart, but how the fuck did it come to that? Well a orange man named Jack had ran out of food in his fridge and was going to buy, well steal more food so he went to the Walmart in his town. Dave was watching him through the vents he was crawling through in the roof of Jack's home before they went to the store, but he blew it by falling out of it. Jack was surprised when he fell in front of him and he decided to take Dave with him to the store. When they got there they got a cart, then put the stuff they were gonna need plus food in there. A child with light brown hair, baby blue eyes, tane skin with freckles, a greeny blue shirt, dark blue pants, and gray boots at what was age 12 has saw the two colored guards. He'd seen or well heard that the two cause trouble before in many places which were mostly Freddy Fazbender's locations, So he decided to cause trouble with the two. He walks slowly smirking to the two ready to cause some trouble.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" the kid then starts to scream at the two and they think he is being crazy to just walk up to them.
"The fuck are you doing kid? Oww my fucking ear drums can you stop!" Jack had asked the kid pleading him to quit, but the kid started to scream louder to show he's not going to stop anytime soon. Dave decides to scream louder then the kid and starts to scream way damn louder then him. Dave's scream it was a blood curdling and extremely loud screem. "AASDFGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Dave was screaming. Henry has followed Jack and Dave to Walmart and he is invisible so no one can see him. besides probably Dave or Jack if they payed attention to him. He was laughing at Jack's pain, then Jack decided to take control of the situation in a responsible way like an adult. He goes away for a few minutes then comes back getting on top of the big shelfs with rope already attached to the roof tightly. He had riped the bottom of his pant's legs and his shirt's sleeves off, He had smooth silk gloves on his hands that go to his elbows, thicker short gloves were over the thin ones they were tied with different ropes to make sure they don't come off, he had put his normal shoes in there cart so he was wearing black boots, and what he had on his face was red paint in a big X on his forehead and black circles around his eyes in paint. He jumps off the shelf and swings down holding on his rope right too Dave and the kid. He knocked out a worker who worked there and took the ear peice microphone. He begins to scream louder then dave and the kid and it was scary. "AAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jack screamed loudly winning against dave and the kid. He has successfully Dominanted them both. He lets go of his rope landing on the floor t-poseing screaming really loud scarring the kid away. The kid losed what brave face he put on himself and ran away. After the kid ran Jack put him arms down panting from how tired he was from screaming.

"Holy fuck Old Sport!" Dave said shocked. He looks over to Dave and says darkly to him, "I want tomatoes. " he blinks confused about why he was asking him.

"Why do you want tomatoes old Sport?" he was very confused about why Jack asked for tomatoes. "Dave I want a fucking bag of tomatoes. I won against you and that kid, so you buy gotta buy me tomatoes." He decides he didn't want Jack to get more mad at him so he gets the tomatoes and pays for them. They book it because they didn't pay for the other stuff they took with them, So when they got to Jack's house they put everything but the tomatoes away. They went to freddy Fazbender's and went to talk to phone guy. They didn't come in today so they were late because they were buying stuff. "W-why are you two late? You guys were suppose to be here hours ago!" The phone guy said angerly. "Listen phoney we had to buy more food for Sportsy and that's why we were late." Dave says looking at phone guy. The phone guy just shakes his head and notices Jack holding a bag of tomatoes. "Why does he have tomatoes?" the phone guy asked curious. "Well we were buying stuff at the store and a kid came to us screaming, so I started to scream, then Old Sport I think left then came swinging down on a rope screaming louder so he won making me buy him tomatoes. " Dave explained, Phone guy just questions it then walks away. Dave had spiked the tomatoes with aphrodisiac (whatever alcohol or whatever this is) so it's gonna get interesting. After awhile they got drunk kissed for a lot of hours then Jack speaks. "D...dave I'm gonna vore this... *hic* tomatoe!" he vores ten tomatoes and is more drunk then before. After awhile they were more drunk so they went to the saferoom then locked the door.

if you recognize the themes of this then congratulations you know of the Tumblr post of the inspiration of this.

Not sure if I'm gonna try to finish this since its a lot of months old, but heres this since I didn't finish anything else yet.