(2)

•y/n•

i sat in my bed, crying, not because of what he did, but because i was stupid enough to believe he loved me. my mind filled with times i was with him, which made me cry harder as i remember all of the lies he's told me, all of the fake "i love yous " all of the fake "i'll never leave you" moments. i'm so stupid for trusting him again.

yes, again.

this has happened before.

3 months earlier

i was sitting in fives room, he's the only other person i'm close to i'm this family. surprisingly enough, i was born the same day as all of the other children, and i had my own superpowers, i was born in a small town called senoia, located in georgia. my superpower is telekinesis and immortality. sucks right? i cant even look my actual age let alone end my own life

one year ago

i met diego after taking a trip with my family to see them in action. my mom wanted me in the academy, but me being me wanted nothing to do with being shown-off as some sort of lab rat.

that day they saved a bank from being hella robbed i was walking around the city just enjoying life when a knife was thrown towards my head.

on instinct, i stopped it, mid-air, and looked for the person responsible for throwing it. as i looked around the busy street the only person i saw that could have been responsible was a man, looked about 27, 28, looking at me with a smirk.

i saw the smirk and instantly knew it was him. i grabbed the knife, which was still floating in mid-air, and walked over to him.

"i think this belongs to you?" i say handing him the knife.

"why, yes, yes it does." he said, taking it. i laugh and look at him then ask,

"why did you just try to kill me?" i giggle.

"i knew there was something special about you. just couldn't figure out what. that is until i saw you lift the quarter you saw on the ground without touching it." he explains, laughing a bit.

"you must be diego. knife boy." i say.

"i am. nice to meet you." he says.

"i'm y/n." i put my hand out for him to shake. he takes it and kisses the top of my hand. i take my other hand and hide my blushing cheeks.

"how bout since you almost killed me, we go get coffee?" i offer.

"i'm already ahead of ya." he says as he takes me to a nearby cafe. i giggle and shake my head.

3 months ago

"five, do you think i should forgive him?" i ask as he scribbled down random calculations on his walls.

"if you love him enough to even consider forgiving him after what he did, then go for it, but i'm not saying it's the best idea."
he says, not taking his eyes off the wall.

"but what if it happens again?" diego and i have kept our relationship on the dl because considering i'm immoral i don't age. well i do but i don't look like i do. i still look the age from when i found out i had this superpower, 16. in reality, i'm much older.

five, he looks 15 when in reality he's the same age as i am. this is something we bond about a lot but hate, you could probably understand why.

"if he's done it once. it's bound to happen again." five finally looks at me and sighs. "do what your heart tells you to do." he finishes.

my heart say i want you

"my heart says try again. if he does it again then end it completely." i say, pushing the thoughts of five away. he'd never see my like that. plus, he's in love with a mannequin. he's standards aren't too high. i mean the fucking mannequin is still prettier than me. what the fuck?

"y/n!" five yells snapping me out of my daze.

"what?" i say, looking up at him.

"you better think fast. he just got home." five tells me, pointing towards the door, and sure enough, from the top of the balcony over looking the front door, i see diego walking in.

i run back to fives room and tell him i'm going to talk to him. five nods and i head off the diego's room.

"d, can we talk?" i ask knocking on his door slightly. he looks up from the chest of knives he has and nods.

"i know what you did, but i'm willing to put it behind us if you promise me it won't happen again." i say sitting next to him on his bed.

he nods,"i promise, y/n. i am so so so fucking sorry." he say almost in tears.

"i know." i say, taking his hand on mine.

"never again." he says. "never again will i ever do this to you. ever."

present

bitch ass liar.