(3)

•y/n•

five and i are like a couple that's not really dating. we cuddle, hold hands, kiss on the cheek, but we're not dating.

we grew hella close after diego cheated the second time.

2 months after diego cheated the first time

i heard my bedroom door creek open and lifted my head off my pillow to turn and look at whoever was in my room.

"five?" i ask towards the dark figure in my room.

"yah, just wanted to see if you were okay." he says, coming to the end of my bed.

i sigh and look down, "i don't know yet." i say looking up to him.

"its been a month since you've gotten out of bed. we're worried about you." he says slowly making his way to me, sitting on the side of my bed.

"i know. i'm sorry. we were together a year. never thought he'd do something like this..." i trial off, thinking deep into the situation.

i'm pulled out of my thought when i feel five lay his hand on top of mine and interlace out fingers.

"i just want you to be okay, y/n." he says slightly frowning and rubbing the top of my hand with his thumb.

"i will be. i just need time. get my mind off things." i say smiling.

"can i help? ya know, get your mind off of things?" he says.

"what'd you have in mind?" i ask with a smirk, pulling him closer.

"i don't know, just a little bit of this." he finishes by connecting his lips with mine. i smile into the kiss and pull him on top of me.

"i like this idea." i say before being cut off by my own moans.

present

i knew what i was doing that night, but i didn't stop it. it was a month after i had confronted diego about cheating and forgave him. then i went and fucked his brother. makes since right?

anyway, after that night, five and i have been inseparable, which made diego very mad. he had no idea what was going on behind closed doors.

tonight, diego just exploded.

"YOU FUCKED MY GIRLFRIEND! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he yelled.

"SHE WAS HURT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU HAD DONE TO HER AND IT WAS IN THE MOMENT!" five yelled back.

"SHE FORGAVE ME! SHE WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING IF SHE DIDN'T REALLY FORGIVE ME!" diego tried making he point.

"SHE CRIES HERSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THAT IF YOU CHEAT ONCE YOU'LL DO IT A SECOND TIME! SHE FORGAVE YOU BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE YOU YET HERE YOU ARE COMING HOME LATE FROM WHO KNOWS WHERE YELLING AT ME INSTEAD OF COMFORTING HER AND BEING THERE FOR HER!" five was beyond pissed. it was kinda hot though.

"guys stop." i say, barley above a whisper, from the doors of the study, where they had previously been fighting.

five looks away from diego and teleports to me.

"you okay, y/n/n?" he says putting a hand on your back. i smile at him, but it quickly fades when i notice diego staring at us with the look of death written on his face.

"d, i know i said i'd forgive you, but you've done it twice now. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me." i weakly smile at him before walking up to fives room. on my way up the stairs i hear diego's voice tell five,

"keep her happy. that's the one thing i promised i'd do, even when i couldn't keep myself happy. take care of her. she needs someone to love her. she doesn't need me. she needs you."