Stage 2- "I'm Still Normal"

The next day Kai refused to come to school.

He decided to watch horror moves alone instead, while his eyes we're wide open, caused by whole night without sleep. He legs we're closed to his body while hugging a pillow

*POP POP* the group chat was active, Kai ignored it at first beep but the app was beeping continuously.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!! I MUTE THE CHATHEAD ALREADY WHY THE HELL ARE THEY KEEP ON MENTIONING MY NAME!!!" as Kai shouted at his phone.

Macho: @KAMI KAI FUJIWARA DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE THIS MESSAGE!! DON'T MAKE ME BRING MY INNER DEMON OUT!!

Marinette: it's no use Macho he's a legendary inboxer and seener guy.

Juuzo: that attitude is the problem that's why this group is getting cancerous, @Kami Kai Fujiwara stop being arrogant and wake up!

Ezrol: Guys! He didn't do anything!!.

"What, the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! I DIDN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING~!! ARGGHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kai scratched his neck harder and faster while shouting.

"INNER DEMON? ARE YOU F*CKING RETARDED! I DIDN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG WITH YOU WITH ALL PEOPLE ARGHH, ARGGHH~!!!!!!!!!!" he throws his phone on the wall

"oh calm down calm down Kai calm down, *Inhales Exhales*, I'm still normal, hee-hee-he he, I'm still normal I'm still normal I'm still normal I'm still normal I'm still normal"

Scratched his neck slowly, the scratch marks on his neck were pure red but no blood coming out.

"that's right I'm still normal, and this people here we're the SCUM~!! Hah ahhhHAHAHAHA, that's right I'm not ill I'm not mentally ill all along! It was this people who are mentally ill they're the society's worse scum, haa ha ha ha~!!AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! I'M STILL NORMAL F*CK YEAH!!!"

Kai laughs maniacally while slamming his head against the wall, his neighbors can almost hear him but no one would dare to come closer.

Later at that night, Kai is having trouble in sleeping.

He keeps on hearing weird voices which again made him insane

"your game of chess is over~" a voice he's been hearing

"KAI YOUR GC IS CANCEROUS!" another voice.

"ARRRGGGHH LEAVE ME ALONE~!! ARGGH!!".

[Maru's POV]

"Kai, what am I going to do"

I was reading the conversations earlier they keep on ranting senseless complaints against Kai, but as usual all he did is just read them and ignore.

This is my fault I got to do something, I want to fix Woof Cosplay Community again, if the group is gonna die then Kai's efforts were useless and he'll never be able to fix his self anymore.

The next morning I went to Kai's apartment and to my surprised I saw Juuzo along the way, staring at Kai's apartment.

"Juuzo!"

"oh Maru yoh, you're worried about Kai?"

"what are you doing here Juuzo"

"wow, am I not allowed to visit my friend because he's absent from school ?"

"before yes, but now you're not allowed Juuzo, it's your fault why Kai doesn't go to school!"

I said while pointing my finger at him.