Chapter Two

Chapter 2:

"I cannot stop blowing up his phone right now!" I laugh off the ache in my heart, Echo and Ashley both place their heads on my shoulder looking away from John on Raw fighting to my phone.

"Oh my gosh, your face LEAVE THE DIMPLES ALONE!!" Echo reads dramatically from my screen causing her and Ashley to laugh, "This better be scripted if Del Rio does one thing not, him and my car are going to meet." She adds reading another, Ashley searches through the texts

"Now your ribs, Del Rio no break my best friend! You are only allowed to hit his...um...toes!! Everything else is off limits!" Ashley reads dramatically causing Echo and her to grab their sides laughing,

"Don't laugh at my pain guys! I didn't laugh when you were crying about Cody's losing streak." I pout folding my arms across my chest, watching John start to win he gives Del Rio an attitude adjustment and I jump up with happiness. "Hell yeah, we are gonna win this one!" I yell as a smile spreads across my face.

"Or not..." Ashley whispers in a low voice when CM Punk comes out of nowhere knocking John down, he places Del Rio on top of John causing Del Rio to be the winner, I stare in shock as my smile turns back into a frown.

"That is it Tess and I are gonna have to talk about our men fighting this isn't working because Punk is a cheating bastard...don't tell her I said that cause she will attack my face." I laugh awkwardly trying not to seem too worried about him, I text one last thing before waiting for him to reply.

"I still can't believe John and you text each other its crazy, when is he coming here to meet all of us?" Ashley asks trying to change the subject, I rub the back of my neck awkwardly wondering if I should just confess that I have sort of been lying to him.

"I don't know if he will, I mean I'm sure he will grow tired of me soon." The girls shake their heads denying it, but I know the truth. The door opens and in runs a red head, Vixy, and the blonde, Tess.

"So sorry we are late, these assholes honked at us right when the light turned green didn't even give us time to go." Vixy glares at the memory bundling up her fist, we all look at them confusion on our faces.

"How did that make you late?"

"To piss them off we went like 5MPH down the street caused a traffic jam but now they know not to mess with us." Tess says and we all burst into laughter, Tess and Vixy were definitely the bad girls of the group everyone knew not to mess with them, which in return made them leave me alone.

"So what did we miss? Rewind it?" Vixy says with excitement squeezing herself into the full couch, Tess sitting on the arm of it.

"Well, Liza here about had a break down..." Echo says looking around at everyone and the laughs start,

"So John lost?" Tess asks

"Only because Punk is a jerk and can only beat John with cheap shots!" I shoot back at her and she narrows her eyes at me,

"No, obviously you don't remember Money in The Bank when Punk beat Cena and left the WWE with the title." Tess says rolling her eyes, I do the same.

"That is all Punk is known for what other big thing has he done?" Tess jumps up and so do I, Ashley get in between us.

"Knock it off, damn do you have to do this EVERY Monday? Tess admit John is a good wrestler, then Liza you do the same." Ashley says playing mom again, she was the glue to keep us together no doubt for being the youngest she sure was the most mature.

"Fine, John is a good wrestler..." she groans unhappy, "Just not the best in the world..." she mumbles under her breath and I narrow my eyes,

"I wasn't aware we were talking about Jericho." I wink and she starts toward me again Ashley holding her back, giving me a stern look "Fine, I agree John is a good wrestler." I smirk and the other girls face palm, "You said to do the same so I did!"

"Nobody likes a smart ass..." Ashley says annoyed I don't blame her this literally does happen every Monday.

"I do!" Echo says cheerful lifting her hand up I smile at her big, as her oblivious face turns to confusion at everyone but me glaring at her, "What I do..." she mumbles sinking into the couch further.

"Fine, Punk isn't a bad wrestler." I say making sure to put a more negative comment instead of a positive one like she gave John, I'm so sneaky.