part 9

kiera's mums pov -
we have been keeping a secret   from kiera for a very long tim sand i think she needs to know it now. she is adopted and her family want her back . i hate that we have never told her it what could we do .
"kiera please come down here" i whites from the kitchen and get dad , victoria and david where sitting with me.
when she ran in i sat up straight and she took a seat opposite me
" we have something to tell you kiera and you probably gonna react badly and that okay because this is horrible and i hate myself for not telling you sooner. your adopted " i said
she ran to me and martin *her adopted dad* and gave us a hug.
"it's okay thank you for telling me and looking after to all these years but if u don't mind me asking who are my real parents?"

"well that would be the dolans " martin said

"do u mean the dolans as in the dolan twins ?"

"well yes we do but we will be going back to L.A in a week with everyone so u can go back home"

"oh okay" she starters to cry and ran off.

cruzs pov -
i waited outside the kitchen for kiera and then she ran out crying i grabbed her arm and turners her around and she cried in my shoulder . i grabbed her hand and took her to my bedroom so she could tell me what's happened .

"kiera what's wrong"

"m-mum well she's not really my mum i'm adopted and i have to go back to LA"

then i started to cry . she can't leave that's not fair.

graysons dolans pov-
so i just found out i had a little sister and i'm so exited because i've always wanted one. i feel very bad that she was adopted but at least she's coming home now.

4,567,987likes graysondolan- can't wait to meet my little sister @camdol @ethandolan

4,567,987likes
graysondolan- can't wait to meet my little sister @camdol @ethandolan

@camdol- she will definitely prefer me
@ethandolan- i'm so excited she will definitely be my favourite
@bryant- omg we can do a sibling photoshoot
@jamescharles- omg there will be another sister
@emmachamberlain- that's cute